Yes its me! la returns! - Cggy....arrrrgggghhhhh!  lol!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 72-1136150807 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:52 am

Well yes I was 'rumbled as Lynds put it.

Bl*ody women, they just always know dont they :D

CGGY, now stands for Colombo's Gonna Get YA. :D

Anyway, I come back to the forum with no ill intentions at all, I hold no grudges and am here mainly to talk football and the odd Gen chat topic if it tickles my fancy!

The only reason I posted in the Barry Belfast thread was for the simple fact that I was quite shocked that people are defending him and advocating his return, which I dont really mind about (and I have PM'd Barry and told him so too!).

It is only shocking, because when I was banned, I had never even had a warning beforehand, or even a second or third chance like others have.

Anyway, its all in the past now as far as I am concerned, I took some time out, and well been back for a week and posting a bit in Footy Gen (the way it should be!) and things have been fine. Just couldnt help meself with the Barry thread, just found it really unfair thats all. I just had to add a comment. But as you all know, thats just me though!!  Its my nature, cant be helped.

As for arguing etc; look I am not here for that, never was, just got a bad name and, well, it stuck didnt it?   :( .
I am sure you all know, I am as helpful as they come, if I can help. And I will be proving this to you all when we play our next league match.
Ask G-Mac(my brother from another mother!) about help with Torrents for example, he will tell you that my help as had no end of benefit to him, once I explained it all, and low and behold even Mr.BarryBelfast, appreciated and thanked me for the help in that particular thread, and that was at the height of our 'differences', go figure!!!

Anyway, all I will add is that it is very possible, that some people will not like my presence here. I may be wrong, but I can only think of three other people (apart from Barry!) that I have had run-ins with, and well, want to just bury the hatchet. Let me add, I harbour no negativity to anyone of them.
These would/could be Judge, Peewee (of course :D) and possibly Woof Woof (though I always considered the Dogsteir to be more Spiteful banter, but that..Banter!).

Anyway I am publicly extending my hand to you guys (and to anyone else I have unintentioanlly offended on here!) to say, whats gone is gone, its a new year, so lets start afresh.

I also want to say thanks to guys I let know by PM that I was back for not letting on, I knew you could all be trusted and I was not wrong....It wont be forgotten!

Anyway, I did miss the forum when I was 'banned' and its good to be back.

Heres to a good 2006!!!
72-1136150807

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:55 am

welcome back karim, good to have you back fella  :cool:  just leave the conspiracy theories to www.justcosi'mnotparanoiddoesn'tmeanthe ... ogetme.com    :alien:  :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:59 am

I'll give it five minutes.............have you nothing better to be doing?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby stoney » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:01 am

Welcome back hoodfella. I knew something seemed shady about you  :D
Last edited by stoney on Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:02 am

:nod  I knew it was you  :D  There was lipstick on the ciggy end, but you said you didnt have a woman  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:12 am

Four minutes and counting.....
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 72-1136150807 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:12 am

JBG wrote:I'll give it five minutes.............have you nothing better to be doing?

Why the animosity???
By the way, your question is seriously ironic, you do know that right?

:no

BTW...Cheers Al, Lynds (so what REALLY gave it away then, its bugging me :laugh:) and Stoney Fella!!!     Good to be back amongst good people.
72-1136150807

Postby andy_g » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:23 am

:laugh: :laugh:

i KNEW your cover would only last about 10 minutes, Karim. and i have to say, you're attempts at denial in the barrybelfast thread were not amongst your finest moments :;):   :D

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:23 am

Hoodfella wrote:Lynds (so what REALLY gave it away then, its bugging me :laugh:)

I havent been on here much, and only read the barry topic tonight, and I seen your reply and thought err whos this fella? Butting his nose in, then different font colour, newbie, the Sig, the way you wrote, I thought theres something fishy about this newbie, the punctuation and bingo was his nameo   :nod
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1136150807 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:29 am

:laugh:  Fair enough. Oh well, had been warned, but was getting away with a while, so maybe got too confident.
:D

Andy:
I thought I did quite well with the 'thinking' Lynds was a man, it threw Adam off bigtime, but she
:angry: :D  saw right through it....After that I struggled, TBH Lying is not one of my strongest suits. :;):
72-1136150807

Postby Garymac » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:35 am

Too true Karim, Now youve come clean about who you really are (and lets face it Cigs had you after about 30 seconds)  :D
they may well reap the benefits of getting on with you!

Haha and im with Andy on your cover ups in the Barry Thread and you saying "Whats a Karim"  :D

Many happy returns from Garymac fella!!!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby 72-1136150807 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:42 am

Cheers Big man!!   :cool:

:buttrock
72-1136150807

Postby 72-1136150807 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:44 am

LMFAO!!!

Just reading back 'whats a Karim' that is just so kack innit!!  OMFG :laugh: :laugh:
72-1136150807

Postby AussieKopite » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:48 am

I haven't been to the forum for ages and all the topics have changed, I finally got glasses seeing as I had 4 migranes in 7 days.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1136150807 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:49 am

What a random post Aussie!!!   Where'd that come from?

Hope its not those extra thick black-rimmed glasses with extra thick lens is it??   Please No!!
:D
72-1136150807

Next

Return to General Chat Forum