Yes its me! la returns! - Cggy....arrrrgggghhhhh!  lol!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Mikz » Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:26 pm

??? i think peewee has a valid point on this one. The guy was banned, then came back under an assumed name ,tried to fool everyone,and even spoke against Barry getting back on here-and he was banned too. At least Barry will stay banned until accepted back nomatter how long that will be.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:51 pm

I agree with Peewee and Milz on this one! How can someone who was barred several weeks ago, post again under a different name and be allowed to keep doing so??? I have looked over some of his post under Liverpoolanytime and thought they where a lot worse than some of Barrys post, but hes still allowed to post under his new name!  Hoodfella aka Liverpoolanytime aka Karim or whatever you wanna call him, gets another chance, so why not Barry???
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1136150807 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:26 pm

Yesterday you said to me Kazza (when you beieved I was a newbie!) not to get involved in something that doesnt involve yourself. :p

Anyway, I will break it down nice and easy for you and Mikz:
*I made a comment in serious bad taste and was rightly punished for it, with a single warning blip, like A.B has at the moment.

*I decided because of all the aggro on here to stay away a week or so and let things calm down. But still intended to read topics.

*Two days after receiving warning I came to read forum, and see some drama going on about 'The Red Baron'.....I read the thread and am amazed to see that a Mod has accused me of either being Red Baron or hacking his account.
Obvioulsy those who I had spoke to via PM on a regular basis, knew this didnt make sense and even said so, even surprisingly (due to previous ill adised comment) Lynds even said I couldnt be The Red Baron.

*So I try to log in, to defend myself and put the record straight, because the accusations bordered on slander IMO. But my account had been deleted (on the basis that I was Red Baron or hacking his account in some type of 'revenge' attack on the forum for receiving a warning ??? Please!!! I considered the warning as a war wound of the forum if anything!! Nothing more!).

*So I log in a different username just to put the record straight. Post a thread to say my peace, it then becomes abundantly clear that I was not the Red Baron or hacking his account. Did I receive an apology.......HELL NO!!!

*After posting my thread of defence, I spoke to the Mods via many PM's to see if they would reinstate my account, but was told it would be easier if I didnt comeback with my original username as (and the Mods agreed with this!) there were too many people getting at me for no reason and I had been tainted with a somewhat uncalled for personna.
They advised they would not have a problem with me returning in the future under a different name. So I decided I would leae it six weeks or so and come back in the new year, which obviously I have done.

*On my return, the first thing I did, was PM THE MODS to let them know I was back, and that I was not trying to be sly or sneak through the backdoor. I was welcomed back and just told to stay clear of arguments, which for me isnt a problem, considering that mainly before this was due to people trying to rile me ON PURPOSE (see Peewee's attempt above!) but TBH I am a bigger man than that, and have not come with any grudges, issues or vendettas (ask Barry yourself!).

*As for Barry Belfast, I have PM'd him and we have sorted our differences. So to say I want him not re-instated is not the case, my matter was, I didnt understand why people sticking up for him in relation to his views etc;
It doesnt bother me in the slightest if Barry comes back TBH, but the difference here is......Barry has been warned a number of times, with the 'blips' I have not, only one blip ever, and considering you can get 5/6 blips before you are banned says it all really.
Barry has had many a chance but has taken liberties with the people (Mods) that trusted him and believed him, when he said he would change, and then re-instated him, to find him doing the same thing.

Let me just add, you are saying Barry hasnt had a second chance, but he has had many chances. Also, its obvious he is coming back anyway, I mean his account is still live, he can send PM's, can log in, just cant post. If he was to be permanently banned, his account would have been deleted outright.
So dont worry, I am sure he will be back.

Also others have been banned in the past and allowed to return, the ones that spring to mind:
*Stu the Red
*Judge (why do you think he was called 'Return of the Judge')
*Even Hustler was given more than one chance.
72-1136150807

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:27 pm

so who is hoodfella? or who was he? im confuddled
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1136150807 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:32 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME

:)
72-1136150807

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:32 pm

now im more confused, peewee is upset with u? or what? someone tell me whats going on for the love of port!!!
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:42 pm

whos barry belfast then?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:11 pm

Where on my post did I put anything about second chances?? What I did say was, "you got another chance, so why not Barry?" I know how many chances Barry got.....

As for breaking things down for me and Mikz to understand.. Why do it for us? All we are doing is sticking up for a mate. I was using your situation as a case for Barry. I for one don't really care why you where barred or why you feel you had to explain why you where barred in the 1st place...
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1136150807 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:37 pm

Ok, fair enough Kaz......So if you 'KNOW' how many chances Barry has had, and what he has said, and still advocate his return (which I dont mind), then how can you not allow me 'another' chance then? Especially as its my first 'second chance'.

Is it one rule for some, and another for others?

Also, why use me as a case to get Barry reinstated, he stands and falls on his own two feet, just as I do. We all have to take responsibility for our actions.

However, I understand you are sticking up for your 'mate' which I have the utmost respect for TBH, no matter what that person may have done, and Im sure Barry is reading and seeing that he has people sticking up for him. Which of course he will appreciate and not forget, just as I did, when people were calling for me to be banned.

Maybe you guys should start a 'Free Barry' Campaign, maybe even do a petition to the Mods.
:D
72-1136150807

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:39 pm

i give up, whos barry belfast?
am i the only person with one name (or do i have more.... lol)
this is worse than el dorado. everyone just hug
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1136150807 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:41 pm

I thought you were joking about not knowing who Barry Belfast was Dawson!

Anyway, he is Barry from Belfast :laugh: :p

I dont have a problem with Baz, we have kissed and made up TBH!!!
:D
72-1136150807

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:42 pm

so u arent barry belfast?
is anyone apart from barry barry?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1136150807 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:00 pm

No, Barry IS Barry (well as far as I know!).....I used to be LIVERPOOLANYTIME.
72-1136150807

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:02 pm

aha, now i see...

well, no i dont... but...erm...welcome? or what?

i need a beer :p
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:19 pm

Join the club Dawson!! Cheers mate :rasp
Gone but never forgotten
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum