Yes its me! la returns! - Cggy....arrrrgggghhhhh!  lol!

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Garymac » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:50 pm

andy_g wrote:let me guess what's going to happen here...

peewee will keep winding up karim until karim finally gets involved in an argument with him. peewee will then start saying ' look, he's arguing again for no reason, lets ban him'. the argument will escalate. karim will get banned again. peewee will feel wonderful about being such a good guy and putting the world to rights again denying that he has ever had a chip on his shoulder about anything ever.

i'll bet my fecking house on it

:no

Andy Couldnt agree more, Karim asked the Mods before he came back on could he, and they let him, hes back on so let it go, hes not a bad lad and hes making the fu*king effort and so should you Peewee, what gives you the right to give someone as much grief and sh!t on here in the hope that Karim will say something out of line.

Peewee your just trying to make karim rise to debate and its killing you that he isnt, and if he does i bet you cant wait to say "i told you so"

Fu*king grow up Peewee

And Peewees not the only one trying to wind him up, Karim having an honest go here and doesnt it tell you something about this forum that he wants to get back on again and doesnt want to get banned. He didnt come on here and wind anyone up individually, which is funny because thats exactly what some of you are doing, he just had debates, then heated debates then 1 what got out of hand.

If you dont like him ok, but dont go out of your way to try and force him off the board, just dont read his posts......Or is that to hard.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:57 pm

Garymac wrote:

peewee will keep winding up karim until karim finally gets involved in an argument with him. peewee will then start saying ' look, he's arguing again for no reason, lets ban him'. the argument will escalate. karim will get banned again. peewee will feel wonderful about being such a good guy and putting the world to rights again denying that he has ever had a chip on his shoulder about anything ever.

Andy Couldnt agree more, Karim asked the Mods before he came back on could he, and they let him, hes back on so let it go, hes not a bad lad and hes making the fu*king effort and so should you Peewee, what gives you the right to give someone as much grief and sh!t on here in the hope that Karim will say something out of line.

Peewee your just trying to make karim rise to debate and its killing you that he isnt, and if he does i bet you cant wait to say "i told you so"

Fu*king grow up Peewee

And Peewees not the only one trying to wind him up, Karim having an honest go here and doesnt it tell you something about this forum that he wants to get back on again and doesnt want to get banned. He didnt come on here and wind anyone up individually, which is funny because thats exactly what some of you are doing, he just had debates, then heated debates then 1 what got out of hand.

If you dont like him ok, but dont go out of your way to try and force him off the board, just dont read his posts......Or is that to hard.

Er yer Gary thats all well and good like, but what about Barry Belfast? Can he come back now?
Cause I found L.A more offensive than Barry.
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander and all that.
L.A. registered again and told the MODS, so should Barry be able to do the same?
I think yer he should.
Barry might have offended some foriegners here but I was more scared of L.A. threats than Barrys.
And also the statement of dont go to Liverpool for fear of an axe in yer head, why does he support Liverpool then?
You where right Gary what he was spouting on here if he had of said it in Liverpool he would have got his head kicked in.
But if he is aloud back then Barry should be aloud back also.
And also theres some sly foxes on here alright a good few of you knew he was back and didnt let on.
Enough said. :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:09 pm

Cigs im not bothered about Barry bring back on, hes sorted out his differences with karim by the sounds of it.

As soon as karim logged back on he spoke to me and apologised about them comments, being a scouser me self, i was shocked when he wrote them, especially as i got on with him, and like ive said, good on people for sticking by barry, none of this bothers me Cigs i dont care who comes on, its just im a regular on here and im voicing what i feel on the situation.

Ive said to karim its all in the past because it his, we hadan argument which got out of hand but before that ive never had a problem with him.

My only problem here was Karim was getting slated from everyone and retaliated in a way he should never have, and he knows it, Barrys posts where unprovoked, he just started threads saying some harsh stuff, thats the only difference i see, one is heat of the moment the other isnt.

I have no problem with Barry but what Peewee is doing to Karim, is no different to me if barry comes back, calling him a ******  over and over again to see if i can get him wound up, but you know i wont do that Cigs, not a chance.

I think the Mods should let barry back, in peoples eyes hes done no worse than Karim and people like him, hes got mates on here and im sure if he gets a 2nd chance he wont wanna let them down.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza 1 » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:15 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Garymac wrote:

Fu*king grow up Peewee

Er yer Gary thats all well and good like, but what about Barry Belfast? Can he come back now?
Cause I found L.A more offensive than Barry.
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander and all that.
L.A. registered again and told the MODS, so should Barry be able to do the same?
I think yer he should.
Barry might have offended some foriegners here but I was more scared of L.A. threats than Barrys.
And also the statement of dont go to Liverpool for fear of an axe in yer head, why does he support Liverpool then?
You where right Gary what he was spouting on here if he had of said it in Liverpool he would have got his head kicked in.
But if he is aloud back then Barry should be aloud back also.
And also theres some sly foxes on here alright a good few of you knew he was back and didnt let on.
Enough said. :glare:

I can see where you are coming from Gary, but I have to agree with Ciggy on this one! Barry is a mate and if LA is allowed to post again under a different name, why should'nt Barry! (although I know he would'nt do it) I know all the usual things are gonna come up, like he's had loads of chances to change his attitude, but if LA has been given the chance to prove himself, why cant Barry? As for Peewee having a go at him, only he can say that he is. I for one don't think anyone was winding LA up... Most of the posts made are just debates etc. Is that not what this forum is for?
As for Barry coming back? I think he should be allowed to post again... As Ciggy said "whats good for the goose, is good for the gander"
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:19 pm

Garymac wrote:Cigs im not bothered about Barry bring back on, hes sorted out his differences with karim by the sounds of it.

As soon as karim logged back on he spoke to me and apologised about them comments,

Barry should be aloud back then, Barrys kick offs where empty, Karims on the other hand made me think he was a suicide bomber, theres the difference.

And see that there you knew it was him when he came back on he let you know it was him BINGO.
Just like I was saying sly foxes here not letting on he was here agin, did anyone pm The Red Baron Phil and tell him that he was back here?

Well did they? That poor innocent fella was dragged through the mud cause of L.A. innocent or guilty.
And when I said last night in the Barry topic it stunk of L.A. some of you knew it was him cause you had been speaking to him.

Well I know what Im gona do Im givin this place a wide birth from now on.
Enjoy the arguments of the young man on his jihad cause I dont want to be part of it any more.
Nice to know where some loyalties lie and heres me thinkin I had mates here, Ha feckin joke.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:24 pm

karim is an argumentative bugger, barry is racist

i know who i'd prefer to have on the forum
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:34 pm

DId i PM the red baron?? I didnt PM karim, He PM'd me, i didnt know until he Pm'd me who he was, i take it Cigs you failed to read my whole post? You just stopped at the bit you didnt like and focused on that, you just read what you wanted to see, im not defending anyone here, im not as$ed, and how can i tell someone not to PM me? Work it out Cigs.

What i dont understand is ive spoke to Barry, dont knw how p!ssed off he is with me still and i hope were cool now, but his reaction pales insignificant to yours.

Im not going to fall out/have an argument over something which didnt involve me, ive gave my opinion on Barry and karim and thats all i intended.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby andy_g » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:06 am

Garymac, mate - you're on the money :nod

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:31 pm

Er, hello?

Can I just set the record straight about a few points?

For a start, Hoodfella is making references to conversations in PM with "mods" that I am unaware and not party to. I've not responded to a number of longwinded PMs sent to me by Hoodfella, so there is no question of me "welcoming" him back.

Hoodfella is correct that both supersub and I suggested that it mayhave been possible for him to return here and post under an entirely new username provided he stayed clear of arguements, posted football stuff and didn't reveal his identity. We suggested this to LIVERPOOLANYTIME in the lead up to him being banned, although this was not set in stone and if memory serves correct, it was before he escalated his arguements and derogatory remarks about Liverpool etc. Either way, even in this limited form of compromise, Hoodfella has breached this by revealing who he is and starting inflammatory threads such as this one (it is inflammatory as surely he would have known people like CGGY and peewee - who clearly don't like him - would respond) and also opening up old wounds in the Belfastbarry thread.

In my opinion it is pointless allowing a member who was banned to return here and continue posting in the fashion that led to him being banned. If we do this, why bother having rules and moderators in the first place?

I also think the manner of his posts in the past couple of days in  which he is clearly licking the a.rses of certain members in an attempt to build up some support for himself is pathetic and disengenous.

I have recommended to the other moderators and to the webmaster that he be permanently banned. This is all heading into the abyss again of flame wars and arguements. Its a Liverpool football forum, not a platform for engaging in spats and trying to make some sort of stand against perceived injustices on an internet forum. Grow up and get a life Hoodfella.

This is all of LIVERPOOLANYTIME/Hoodfella's own fault. Had he kept his head down he probably would have gotten away with it, because for the sake of peace and harmony we would have probably allowed him to continue to post as Hoodfella. However, this was not good enough for him, and he had to have his cake and eat it as well.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:42 pm

People complain about certain aspects of the forum and the bannings/returns of certain members.

The mods could well take some partial blame for that. Whilst I understand that cleaning up the forum is a nuissance, the rules have not been enforced well enough. I've said that in the past, and the reason the forum isn't good as it should be is because the rules have been bended for certain members.

Had the rules been properly enforced from the first day there wouldn't be problems like these. If you are going to ban someone then don't let them come back because they suddenly have ''changed''. Secondly, don't bend the rules based on who the members are. If a rule is broken, then the member should be punished REGARDLESS of who it is.

I could had well been banned, and rightfully so but there have been others who've done the same or worse and never had a warning.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:46 pm

A.B. wrote:People complain about certain aspects of the forum and the bannings/returns of certain members.

The mods could well take some partial blame for that. Whilst I understand that cleaning up the forum is a nuissance, the rules have not been enforced well enough. I've said that in the past, and the reason the forum isn't good as it should be is because the rules have been bended for certain members.

Had the rules been properly enforced from the first day there wouldn't be problems like these. If you are going to ban someone then don't let them come back because they suddenly have ''changed''. Secondly, don't bend the rules based on who the members are. If a rule is broken, then the member should be punished REGARDLESS of who it is.

I could had well been banned, and rightfully so but there have been others who've done the same or worse and never had a warning.

Yes, AB, there is a lot of truth in what you say.

We try to give people a second chance and you are the prime example of a person who benefited the forum by getting a second chance, but you deserved it as you post 99% football stuff and make a genuine effort.

However, in this present case, I don't see how it can be beneficial to the forum as a whole to give the member in question a second chance.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:08 pm

I think more aggressive actions need to be taken. For instance, spam.

Don't bother locking things, just delete threads from now on. Maybe then people will start reading the rules and following them, maybe then they will learn how do things properly.

Start deleting spam posts, obviously some of the new members care too much about them.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:16 pm

Anyway, this thread has run its course. I'm going to close it know as I know nothing further positive will come from it.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum