The Real World - The Dog and Gorilla

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:09 pm

I pulled up for petrol about 4 am in Manchester  ,and I was laughing to myself at some of the sights on the forecourt ....Bagheads walking about
like extra's from Dawn of the Dead ,so in between my tittering  I failed to notice one had crept up behind my car like a fucking Dementor
and was sittng on my boot ,I sat glued in abject horror as it slowly dawned on me this hard faced fecker was wiping his shitty  arse
all over my boot.

I mean I know Manchester is rough ,but even I didn't envisage skid marks on my fucking boot ..... Ordinarily I would have got out and chinned
the dirty Bastard ,but he must have been about 3 stone wet through,besides he was dressed in only his grundies and looked like he was wearing
his Dads work boots .............Needless to say I screeched out and found the nearest car wash post haste.

The lads in the car with me were howling all the way back to Liverpool ....Bastards
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:31 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:09 pm wrote:I pulled up for petrol about 4 am in Manchester  ,and I was laughing to myself at some of the sights on the forecourt ....Bagheads walking about
like extra's from Dawn of the Dead ,so in between my tittering  I failed to notice one had crept up behind my car like a fucking Dementor
and was sittng on my boot ,I sat glued in abject horror as it slowly dawned on me this hard faced fecker was wiping his shitty  arse
all over my boot.

I mean I know Manchester is rough ,but even I didn't envisage skid marks on my fucking boot ..... Ordinarily I would have got out and chinned
the dirty Bastard ,but he must have been about 3 stone wet through,besides he was dressed in only his grundies and looked like he was wearing
his Dads work boots .............Needless to say I screeched out and found the nearest car wash post haste.

The lads in the car with me were howling all the way back to Liverpool ....Bastards

:laugh:
the dirty little fooker, id have given him such a kick up the hole the next time he tried it all he'd have to do is lob his colostomy bag from twenty yards  :lookaround
i hope you checked your back seats where dry  :;):
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:24 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:09 pm wrote:I pulled up for petrol about 4 am in Manchester  ,and I was laughing to myself at some of the sights on the forecourt ....Bagheads walking about
all over my boot.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Just seen this. That isn't normal.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:46 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:09 am wrote:I pulled up for petrol about 4 am in Manchester  ,and I was laughing to myself at some of the sights on the forecourt ....Bagheads walking about
all over my boot.

What the hell were the other guys in the car doing?   :laugh:
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:30 pm

There's nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you, in a room full of other patients. I know most of us have experienced this, and I love the way this old guy handled it.
A 75-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk. The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'
'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied.
The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that.'
'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.
The Receptionist replied; 'Now you have caused some needless embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.'
The man replied, 'You should not ask people questions in a roomful of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone.' The man then decided to walk out, waited several minutes and then re-entered.
The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'
'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated loudly.
The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. 'What is wrong with your ear, Sir?'
'I can't ***** out of it,' he replied.
The waiting room erupted in laughter.
Benny The Noon

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:36 pm

The Good Yank » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:46 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:09 am wrote:I pulled up for petrol about 4 am in Manchester  ,and I was laughing to myself at some of the sights on the forecourt ....Bagheads walking about
all over my boot.

What the hell were the other guys in the car doing?   :laugh:

Rolling all over the back seat Laughing at me mate .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Kenny Kan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:24 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:09 pm wrote:I pulled up for petrol about 4 am in Manchester  ,and I was laughing to myself at some of the sights on the forecourt ....Bagheads walking about
all over my boot.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

That isn't normal.

Neither was the mess he made on my boot ,I think the fella just lived on Nutella and Marmite  :no
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:52 pm

red till i die!! » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:31 am wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:09 pm wrote:I pulled up for petrol about 4 am in Manchester  ,and I was laughing to myself at some of the sights on the forecourt ....Bagheads walking about
all over my boot.

:laugh:
the dirty little fooker, id have given him such a kick up the hole the next time he tried it all he'd have to do is lob his colostomy bag from twenty yards  :lookaround
i hope you checked your back seats where dry  :;):

:D

Yeah ,the best part was when I reminded the lads that all their boxing gear was in the boot ........ brief interlude for the incessant laughing   :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Dick Van Dyke dragged from his burning car .....

http://news.sky.com/story/1130788/dick-van-dyke-escapes-as-car-bursts-into-flames

The Baron foiled again .

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:04 pm

woof !,  are you in here ?
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Stu the Red » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:42 am

f*cking hell I can't believe how many pages this has gone on for.

Just seen the date on my post on the first page... 9 years ago ???

:D

The greatest thread in newkit history?
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby stmichael » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:43 pm

StuYesThatStu » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:42 am wrote:The greatest thread in newkit history?

i think yes, what about you?  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Stu the Red » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:17 pm

stmichael » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:43 pm wrote:
StuYesThatStu » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:42 am wrote:The greatest thread in newkit history?

i think yes, what about you?  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

***** hell I'd forgot about that.

9 years... Jesus christ!

:no
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby metalhead » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:33 am

''il mondo reale - il cane e il gorilla'' un soggetto molto divertente. Comonque ci sono cazzi del newkit chi scrivono in questo soggetto chi non hanno una vita  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:16 am

metalhead » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:33 am wrote:''il mondo reale - il cane e il gorilla'' un soggetto molto divertente. Comonque ci sono cazzi del newkit chi scrivono in questo soggetto chi non hanno una vita  :D

That's just wrong, she would never do that, wash your mouth out you sicko !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum