Ronaldinho - Surprised  lfc is not mentioned

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby redsince2001 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:14 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:The only people that would benefit from him coming to Liverpool would be the owners of the cities nightclubs!

He's a great showman of the game but thats not what we need now.

He was probably the catalyst for the downfall of Rikjaard at Barcelona and certainly has the ability to deeply affect dressing room harmony.
I couldn't ever really see Rafa going after him cos of his BIG ego. Rafa always like to go for the hard working players and that is something Ronaldinho ain't!!

and him
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby mramo » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:27 pm

redsince2001 wrote:no

No?

You must be stupid as you think! NO wonder youve been a red's fan since the year 2001.
mramo

Postby JBM » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:40 am

Hell of a player would be a great addition, massive salary yes but like Beckham Ronaldinho would
generate a huge amount of money for a club in return.
JBM

Postby taff » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:11 am

very positive for moral a few seasons ago but the opposite is being said about him now, Sabre what is the news on his attitude
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby club_Levis » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:42 am

RUSHIE#9 wrote:I couldn't ever really see Rafa going after him cos of his BIG ego. Rafa always like to go for the hard working players and that is something Ronaldinho ain't!!

He should go for players based on their abilities and then MANAGE them like Ferguson. Thats the job of a manger otherwise we will continue losing good players.
club_Levis

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:38 am

i think ronaldinho is total class and would love him at liverpool

did you know sabre that he can drift also on the left, which might put paid to riise, perhaps

just a thought
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Aussie Style » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:13 pm

Liverpool hope to complete signing of Dossena by end of week for £6.5 million going up to £8 million after add–ons.
Rafa looking to sell Crouch and Carson asap to get funds for other targets.
Crouch will head to Pompey for £11.5 million + first option on krancjar, Carson will move to Middlesbrough for £6.75 million to replace schwarzer. this brings in £18. £25 million of which £4. £25 million + add–ons will be used for Aaron ramsey bid, and the other £14 million will be next bid for gareth barry. Rafa waiting on real before selling Alonso–hoping to start a bidding war between Juve and real. Rafa will sell Alonso if bid of £16 million+ is made. This money will be used for opening bid for David Villa.
Hicks and Gillett will be here until end of transfer window and have given Rafa £25 million. with these deals Rafa will still have majority of the £25 million so will bid for David Silva. With many more heading out of Anfield expect more movements from Rafa in near future

Shocking news from Anfield. Liverpool has bid Ronaldinho and accepted by FC Barcelona and Ronaldinho himself. He is very keen to play alongside Gerrard and Torres and want to show to the world he is better than CR. Watch out this space in one month

Andrea Dossena to sign for Liverpool in the next 36 hours. Everything is agreed and he will be in Liverpool having a medical today.

Found all this on football-rumours and i know you take what you read on there with a grain of salt but it's speculation that I would love to see become a reality
Dossena, yeah.
Ramsey, Barry, Villa, Silva, Ronaldinho SH!T YEAH
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby Aussie Style » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:14 pm

Sh!t didn't realise I was in the Ronaldinho thread..oops
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby heimdall » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:53 am

Aussie Style wrote:Sh!t didn't realise I was in the Ronaldinho thread..oops

great post thanks for that, say what you see and all that  :D

If sabre doesn't think he's good enough for us then we have to get him, I still remember what he said about Torres before we signed him  :wwww  :wwww
heimdall

Postby andy_g » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:23 am

Judge wrote:i think ronaldinho is total class and would love him at liverpool

did you know sabre that he can drift also on the left, which might put paid to riise, perhaps

just a thought

he played on the left of a 4.3.3 for barca most of the time if i'm not mistaken, in the more advanced position. i'm not sure how that would put payed to riise to be honest - in fact he's already been put payed to by the purchase of dossena. a lazy attacking player is never going to replace a hard working defensive player.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:02 am

Ronaldinho is past his prime plus his attitude stinks!
I would'nt want him near our club,his name would look good on the teamsheet but i dont think he'd offer enough to the team in terms of effort and commitment.
Lately he's been more interested in living the high life than keeping in shape and giving 100% to Barcelona.
Theres no question that in his prime he was amazing but to me hes not the same player and never will be.On his day he could be the best in the world but too many matches i have seen he has done nothing and seems to believe that his presence on the park is enough to justify his place...Its not!

Theres no way Rafa would sign him anyway.Rafa will be more aware than us of his love of the celebrity lifestyle and nights out.Why risk bringing such a player to LFC,he could be a bad influence on younger players as well,we dont want the spice boys all over again.

No thanks!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ray Pugh » Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:28 am

I've been saying for weeks that he is worth a go.

I think that a move to the mighty reds is just what he might need, he is a risk granted, but if it pays off would be a absolute great signing. He has got that flair Liverpool are still craving

It depends on the transfer fee Barca are demanding I suppose, what are they asking?
Ray Pugh

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:03 am

Ray Pugh wrote:I've been saying for weeks that he is worth a go.

I think that a move to the mighty reds is just what he might need, he is a risk granted, but if it pays off would be a absolute great signing. He has got that flair Liverpool are still craving

It depends on the transfer fee Barca are demanding I suppose, what are they asking?

Whos that in your avatar  ???  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:10 am

Ciggy wrote:
Ray Pugh wrote:I've been saying for weeks that he is worth a go.

Whos that in your avatar  ???  :D

Looks like that guy outta the film The Fly! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:15 am

its barry!!

:laugh:

manilow

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<