In for quaresma - Here we go!

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:54 am

what about mancini from roma think he could be one that we are looking at as it has gone a little quiet on him, never know but he is someone we should be looking at.

now that porto are less lightly to sale another big name star he could be the answer?
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrulz(lfc) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:47 am

dosserboy wrote:Hicks has said there could be one more to come, could be Quozzi!! ...If so I would be well happy!!

This is ture mate and one one player will be a defender.

I can't see it happen because we have already sign a right winger so no chance for quaresma coming to liverpool.

Personally i want to see him at liverpool.
If we don't sign him this season then once again we will say that there is noone to broke the defence of smaller teams.
liverpool till death
Redrulz(lfc)

Postby Paul C » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:00 am

GRAHAM01 wrote:what about mancini from roma think he could be one that we are looking at as it has gone a little quiet on him, never know but he is someone we should be looking at.

now that porto are less lightly to sale another big name star he could be the answer?

Manchini is a great player but personally I'd prefer Quaresma cos of his style of play.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrulz(lfc) » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:15 am

Manchini will not come liverpool:(
Redrulz(lfc)

Postby GRAHAM01 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:52 am

Paul C wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:what about mancini from roma think he could be one that we are looking at as it has gone a little quiet on him, never know but he is someone we should be looking at.

Manchini is a great player but personally I'd prefer Quaresma cos of his style of play.

ya i would perfer quaresma but as porto have sold 2 other big names i don`t see them letting him go, so i`m looking for a top notch replacement in his place

why would we not try and go for him he can play on both wings has the skills needed and imho he would be a great player for us
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ray Pugh » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:23 pm

I think every Liverpool fan who has seen Quaresma wants us to sign him. He has got that ability to beat players with flair and excitement that we all want to see. Maybe he can be lazy at times and he might not be the best at defending but that isn't what your signing him for, most flair players have the same said about them. COME ON RAFA SIGN HIM !!!

Do you think we can start a petition in time?
Ray Pugh

Postby Paul C » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:33 pm

Ray Pugh wrote:I think every Liverpool fan who has seen Quaresma wants us to sign him. He has got that ability to beat players with flair and excitement that we all want to see. Maybe he can be lazy at times and he might not be the best at defending but that isn't what your signing him for, most flair players have the same said about them. COME ON RAFA SIGN HIM !!!

Do you think we can start a petition in time?

The thing is that Rafa has now basically signed Benayoun who plays on the right so I can't see him going out and spending another £15m on Quaresma when he already has Benayoun, Pennant and Stevie (if needed) that can play in that position  :(

I doubt it'll happen, if anything I think he'll get another centre back (if Sami leaves).
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:45 pm

Paul C wrote:I doubt it'll happen, if anything I think he'll get another centre back (if Sami leaves).

I hope not as i still reckon we need a top winger in case Kewell breaks down again (obviously i hope he doesn't as i think Kewell's a great player when fit). At least Quaresma can play both wings which would suit us if we buy Babel for the left/upfront.
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:47 pm

puroresu wrote:I dont think its gonna happen as Porto have already let 2 stars go.  They cant sell all there big players.

Thats a very good point.  Unfortunately.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:07 pm

tommycockles wrote:
Paul C wrote:I doubt it'll happen, if anything I think he'll get another centre back (if Sami leaves).

I hope not as i still reckon we need a top winger in case Kewell breaks down again (obviously i hope he doesn't as i think Kewell's a great player when fit). At least Quaresma can play both wings which would suit us if we buy Babel for the left/upfront.

We have Kewell, Aurellio, Kuyt (he's played there before) and Babel (he's agree terms and passed a medical) to play on the left mate.  :;):
Last edited by Paul C on Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ray Pugh » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:58 pm

I think it would be nice to have

RM : Quaresma and Pennant
CM : Gerrard, Sissoko, Alonso, Macherano and Lucas
LM : Babel and Kewell

Then Benayoun is a player that can cover all of them positions. Sell Gonzalez

Aurelio is cover for Riise
However if we did go for and get my choice of Baines, I would sell Aurelio.

SHABBA !!
Last edited by Ray Pugh on Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ray Pugh

Postby Paul C » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:01 pm

Ray Pugh wrote:I think it would be nice to have

RM : Quaresma and Pennant
CM : Gerrard, Sissoko, Alonso, Macherano and Lucas
LM : Babel and Kewell

Then Benayoun is a player that can cover all of them positions. Sell Gonzalez

Aurelio is cover for Riise
However if we did go for and get my choice of Baines, I would sell Aurelio.

SHABBA !!

Gonzalez has gone fella  :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby retford red » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:54 pm

I watched some of the Copa America semi-final last night , and Juan Roman Riquelme just ran the show, he was so impressive. Riquelme is still owned by Villareal, but has been playing back in Argentina for their season, and to an outstanding level surely Rafa has to get him .. He would be absolutley awesome :p
On the eight day god created...

STEVEN GERRARD
retford red

Postby shanks » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:18 pm

love to see  Quaresma sign for us i have been ranting on about him to my mates he is real quality but some how cant see it happening....
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:19 am

retford red wrote:I watched some of the Copa America semi-final last night , and Juan Roman Riquelme just ran the show, he was so impressive. Riquelme is still owned by Villareal, but has been playing back in Argentina for their season, and to an outstanding level surely Rafa has to get him .. He would be absolutley awesome :p

Since he went back to Boca Juniors his been awesome.  His a terrific player.
puroresu

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill