Heres another one ! - Trezeguet

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Paul C » Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:54 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
Paul C wrote:
Cool Hand Luke wrote:First things first, it seems that Rafa is fishing for a loan move, and this makes sense. We were all set to sell Cisse and put that money towards a new striker, he got injured so we had to settle for a season long loan. That means we don’t have that money available that we anticipated. The Trezeguet. Situation would allow us to get a better striker on loan for the season, no money we haven’t got being risked and no risk of getting a player for high price on a high wage who may or may not settle in the Premiership, it makes perfect business sense.

For what its worth I am not as big a Trezeguet fan as many others, but he is a very good goal scorer. He is similar to Owen and Crespo in that he will play the furthest forward out of the strikers, predominately on the shoulder of the last defender, his movement is right out of the top draw, excellent finisher and very good at attacking a ball in the air. But despite being quite tall he isn’t very strong and isn’t aggressive, he doesn’t really drop deep and get involved with build up play much and isn’t really a back to goal striker like RVN or Crouch. But he will score goals in any league in the world because of his exceptional movement and finishing., for me he is very similar to Crespo.

We can offer him the chance to play in one of the top 3 leagues in the world, Champions League football, title ambitions, and a guaranteed first team spot. A loan deal would suit us best so Juventus may be keen to do business with us.

Its not exactly what I had in mind, but it makes a lot of sense and would be a good move in my opinion, he is defiantly a 20 league goals a season striker.

If he'll be a 20 goal a season stiker why don't you like him? I doubt he'd score 20 goal but I could be wrong  ???

I didn’t say I didn’t like him, I just said I don’t rate him as highly as others,

After rereading your post I suppose you didn't but at first it came across thet you didn't.

I do agree that it would be a good move for us  :)
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:22 am

A mate told me that he saw (on SkySports y'day evening) that we had sent one of our medical staff to Italy so that Trezeguet could undergo a medical before we tie up a loan deal for him!!

Anyone else heard anything of this??
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:33 am

i never saw that mate, and i watch SSN way too much for my own good
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raiden Warr » Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:01 am

Well I hope Trezeguet works out in my opionion he is a good player. I would like to see him partnered with Bellamy or Cisse when he comes back from injury (if the latter is still wearing the red shirt). I do not think it would be a good idea to partner Crouch and Trezeguet as I do not think either of them as very aggressive.
Raiden Warr

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:13 pm

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:A mate told me that he saw (on SkySports y'day evening) that we had sent one of our medical staff to Italy so that Trezeguet could undergo a medical before we tie up a loan deal for him!!

Anyone else heard anything of this??

Not seen anything about this and like Dawson I to watch SSN at little to much.   

If this is the case about Trezeguet, then we should expect to here news in the couple of days.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill