Henry to lfc for £15million - Sounds too good to be true

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:16 pm

I have just heard a rumour that Liverpool have agreed a deal with Arsenal for Thierry Henry to arrive in the summer for £15 million.

Now I can't see this being true but I have heard it from a number of different sources and I believe it has also been posted on a few other sites including KopTalk. 

No smoke without fire!

My fingers are well and trully crossed that this is true, but you can never believe anything till you see them unveiled at Anfield in the LFC shirt!   Heres hoping....
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby neil » Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:30 pm

:D
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby grayghost » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:01 pm

It will take the gunners 3 years to challenge for the prem and champions legue is he willing to wait that lomg. Maybe he is ready for new challenge. He is still the best striker arond. Getting him would catuplt us from under dogs in prem and europe to being one of the major powers home and away :D
grayghost

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:09 pm

rafa will probably play him on the right   :D
112-1077774096

Postby babu » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:44 pm

peewee wrote:rafa will probably play him on the right   :D

you are such an optimist.  :D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:52 pm

you didn't hear it of welsh wizzard's uncle albert did you? :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:19 pm

hA hA told you all this a long time ago!!

Henry was spotted few months back in liverpool with Parry and Rafa. The real reason is not playing for the gunners is because he had a mega fall out with wenger. Wenger said he will never play for Arsenal again and can go where he likes come the end of the season.

The deal is all but signed!!!!
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:32 pm

Well...  funny you should say that Welsh Wizzard, but the story goes something like that Wenger said he can leave at the end of the season and he has said that Liverpool is the only British club he would go to..  Who knows.  I just think it is too good to be true.
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby metalhead » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:48 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Well...  funny you should say that Welsh Wizzard, but the story goes something like that Wenger said he can leave at the end of the season and he has said that Liverpool is the only British club he would go to..  Who knows.  I just think it is too good to be true.

you must be uncle albert! nice to meet you  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:56 pm

No smoke without fire?? :D

Prepare for a summer of bulls.hit from every possible angle!
Now that Raffa has money to spend the rumours are gonna increase tenfold....Everywhere you go rumours will be flying about our next signing.
In the pub on the bus at work on here any LFC page you click on in cyberspace will be up to the neck with sh.ite...pure shi.te!

Somewhere out of this sea of lies and exaggeration i expect Raffa to sign 2-3 quality players,not every sought after player in Europe.Who?We dont know,Raffa probably is'nt 100% sure yet either...Its gonna be a long summer waiting to find out!

Welcome back Welsh Wizzard...Regards to Uncle Al! :D
66-1120597113

Postby metalhead » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:13 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:No smoke without fire?? :D

Prepare for a summer of bulls.hit from every possible angle!
Now that Raffa has money to spend the rumours are gonna increase tenfold....Everywhere you go rumours will be flying about our next signing.
In the pub on the bus at work on here any LFC page you click on in cyberspace will be up to the neck with sh.ite...pure shi.te!

Somewhere out of this sea of lies and exaggeration i expect Raffa to sign 2-3 quality players,not every sought after player in Europe.Who?We dont know,Raffa probably is'nt 100% sure yet either...Its gonna be a long summer waiting to find out!

Welcome back Welsh Wizzard...Regards to Uncle Al! :D

I have an agreement with liverpool, so i will be joining the squad this summer, don't worry im a quality player and the work permit is all done!  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:17 pm

henry...........     :buttrock      dont we love the internet...   would love it to be true...  :)

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:08 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:I have just heard a rumour that Liverpool have agreed a deal with Arsenal for Thierry Henry to arrive in the summer for £15 million.

Now I can't see this being true but I have heard it from a number of different sources and I believe it has also been posted on a few other sites including KopTalk. 

No smoke without fire!

My fingers are well and trully crossed that this is true, but you can never believe anything till you see them unveiled at Anfield in the LFC shirt!   Heres hoping....

Interesting that - David Dein has just resigned as Arsenal deputy chairman - over 'irreconcilable differences'

As chair of the G14 group of clubs (excluding Chelsea  :D ) he'll have to spet down - wonder if Parry can takeover  there  ???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:15 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:It has also been posted on a few other sites including KopTalk. 

Which is why it's not being taken seriously.
jonnymac1979

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:16 am

Interesting that - David Dein has just resigned as Arsenal deputy chairman - over 'irreconcilable differences'

That's amazing.

It's the same reason given by Paul McCartney.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to The Rumour Mill