Wtf are mancity doing ? - Shambolic !

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Festy » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:49 am

Judge wrote:as long as they beat chelsea and manure both home and away - that'll be fine by me

I'd add Arse'anal to that.
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby Madmax » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:05 pm

They have offloaded 4 from their squad... Danny Mills, Darius Vassell, Dietmar Hamann and Michael Ball
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:43 pm

I was talking to a lad who knows one of the youth team players he said he was told the Tevez deal had been done for a while but they have to wait to announce it ? Guess we will find out soon enough
destro

Postby redhayesy » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:01 am

both deserve each other as far as i'm concerned! once a manc always a manc, tevez -hurman munsters son.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:15 am

Citeh´s problem is Highes is not ruthless. he needs to buy and sell, cut loses and get rid of teh :censored: that will never play aa first team game.

That said we all know, including Hughes that he´ll be out on his tod within 12 months simply because he doesnt have that ruthless streak.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:04 pm

Supposed to be signing Tevez today and Adebayor  :Oo:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:08 pm

they dont have a friggin clue whats going on these lot like :laugh:
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Judge » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:09 pm

redhayesy wrote:both deserve each other as far as i'm concerned! once a manc always a manc, tevez -hurman munsters son.

i always thought once a liverpool player, always a liverpool players - but look at owen  :(
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Judge wrote:
redhayesy wrote:both deserve each other as far as i'm concerned! once a manc always a manc, tevez -hurman munsters son.

i always thought once a liverpool player, always a liverpool players - but look at owen  :(

Confirmed on SSN he's getting Ronaldo's number 7 mate!
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Judge » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Greavesie wrote:
Judge wrote:

Confirmed on SSN he's getting Ronaldo's number 7 mate!

in that case he'll be off to real madrid for 80 mill  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Oh dear  :no

Manchester City is delighted to announce that agreement has been reached with Carlos Tevez over a proposed move to the City of Manchester Stadium.

Personal terms with the 25-year-old have been concluded and the deal has been ratified by the Premier League and the Football Association.

After a medical Carlos, who has won the league title in every country in which he has played, is expected to sign a five-year contract and will meet up with his new teammates on their pre-season tour to South Africa. He will sport the number 32 shirt.

The only player to named South American Player of the Year in three successive seasons, Carlos has recently concluded a summer break following his successful World Cup exploits with Argentina.

"It is terrific news," a delighted Mark Hughes told mcfc.co.uk. "Carlos is an international player of the highest class who possesses all the attributes that will help drive this club forward.

"He is not only outstanding technically but he is a reliable goal scorer and someone who will contribute fully to the team ethic. He gives us another exciting, attacking dimension.

"I cannot wait to welcome him to City. This is yet another deal that shows the commitment of the owner Sheikh Mansour to make this club the very best it can possibly be. I am sure our fans will give Carlos an exceptionally warm welcome."

Tevez signs after an extended loan spell at Old Trafford where he spent two seasons and clocked up 99 league and cup starts and bagged 34 goals.

He has previously spent a season at West Ham United having made his name in his homeland with Boca Juniors before transferring in 2005 to Brazilian club Corinthians.

Carlos’ scoring ratio with Boca was better than one in three games and he improved that to better than one in two at his second club.

Like Blues teammate Pablo Zabaleta, Tevez has an Olympic gold medal though from Athens in 2004 not last year in Beijing. He has clocked up 50 senior caps for his country

Source (Man City website)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:37 pm

its funny, the same people shaking there heads at how bad man city are are the same ones who wish we had that money as well to do some stupid bids

(not all of you, just the ones who know who u r)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:55 pm

dont think its about that... more the fact that they already have atleast 10 forwards in their books but are still adding any forward who would show even the slightest interest in joining them... they have a very strong attacking lineup atm and if they manage to bring in Adebayor as well ill be surprised if they dont decide to go with an unconventional 1-1-8 next season.... Adebayor, Teves, Robinho, SantaCruz, Bellamy, Benjani...etc
yea... keep up the great work Hughes you're only a couple of forwards short of getting it right...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:05 pm

You have to laugh at Tevez ... said he wouldn't sign for Liverpool out of respect for United's fans... then he signs for Man City! ???  ??? WTF

Tevez is a good signing for them.  However I don't think Adebayor is - haven't they signed Santa Cruz who is almost exactly the same type of player - technically good target man who also scores goals and can link play - I don't see a place for both of them in any starting line up.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:09 pm

dawson99 wrote:its funny, the same people shaking there heads at how bad man city are are the same ones who wish we had that money as well to do some stupid bids

(not all of you, just the ones who know who u r)

Im shaking my head at the fact they have about 25 strikers already, they are a sh!t club and he wouldnt sign for us cause he doesnt see City as their rivals.

he has gone there for one reason, and one reason alone THE MONEY !!!

Chelsea mark II

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion