Wtf are mancity doing ? - Shambolic !

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:43 am

Its worrying now with our current form, that if it does become a top five ...... or even top six (with Spurs) we may struggle and if we fail for whatever reason to get CL football will that mean the end of H&G (hopefully)or maybe of Torres and Gerrard knowing how those two b@stard owners think.
account deleted by request

Postby Judge » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:49 am

man city are doing what we cannot
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:27 am

Judge wrote:man city are doing what we cannot

Judge you are man of many words my friend, actually i'm worried your posts are to long  :D
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:12 am

what's that... trying to buy and not earn history?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:16 am

dawson99 wrote:

what's that... trying to buy and not earn history?

That's the way we see it but the history books just have what they win. Chelsea effectivley bought the league but as a result they have the squad depth meaning they can challange year in year out. They will always be up there with the top teams. Having a lot of money also means the club is more stable in terms of players. You are less likley to have so many clubs poaching your players as your players know you have money so you will always bring in quality if you have to.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:02 pm

s@int wrote:Its worrying now with our current form, that if it does become a top five ...... or even top six (with Spurs) we may struggle and if we fail for whatever reason to get CL football will that mean the end of H&G (hopefully)or maybe of Torres and Gerrard knowing how those two b@stard owners think.

Torres is not a footballer ruled by his wallet , his genuine love for the club is why he choose us over anyone else . Even if we don't get into the champions league i'm sure he will stay . As or stevie well he will surely retire with us if not he'd have gone to chelsea already
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:09 pm

Bad Bob wrote:By my reckoning, they've now got one of the stronger defensive units in the league: Toure, Lescott, Dunne, Bridge and Richards. 

All distinctly average imo. Would any of those get into our side?
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby bigmick » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:14 pm

stmichael wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:By my reckoning, they've now got one of the stronger defensive units in the league: Toure, Lescott, Dunne, Bridge and Richards. 

Well Bridge definately would, while I think Kolo Toure definately would as well. Lescott would be arguable, as would Micah Richards.

It might be easier to ask which of our defenders would get into their team  ??? One certainty, Glen Johnson. The rest :oh: very debateable Mike I reckon.
Last edited by bigmick on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 pm

bigmick wrote:
stmichael wrote:

Well Bridge definately would, while I think Kolo Toure definately would as well. Lescott would be arguable, as would Micah Richards.

It might be easier to ask which of our defenders would get into their team  ??? One certainty, Glen Johnson. The rest :oh: very debateable Mike I reckon.

Precisley what i was thinkin when i read st.mikes bizzare post, as of now i would say that quite a few of there first team would walk into our starting 11 talent wise, especially in midfield.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Fowler_E7 wrote:
bigmick wrote:
stmichael wrote:

Precisley what i was thinkin when i read st.mikes bizzare post, as of now i would say that quite a few of there first team would walk into our starting 11 talent wise, especially in midfield.

i was talking about the defence. dunne is average, lescott is decent (mainly due to his versatilty and goal threat), toure was at his peak during the arsenal invincibles era and richards has gone backwards in the last 18 months. bridge is no better than aurelio when he is fit.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:57 pm

stmichael wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
bigmick wrote:
stmichael wrote:

i was talking about the defence. dunne is average, lescott is decent (mainly due to his versatilty and goal threat), toure was at his peak during the arsenal invincibles era and richards has gone backwards in the last 18 months. bridge is no better than aurelio when he is fit.

dunno about that, i would say that Toure, Dunne and Richards were all better thatn skrtel.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Agreed with the exception of Dunne. Bridge would get into our side too.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:09 pm

bavlondon wrote:Agreed with the exception of Dunne. Bridge would get into our side too.

Seen alot of bridge at city , he's been :censored: sh!te hasn't made a impact and is not the player that he once was at chelsea . THe only player from their defense i'd take is toure . Richards is overrated , dunne is like carra cept with less quality and lescott is just :censored: :censored:
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Toffeehater wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Agreed with the exception of Dunne. Bridge would get into our side too.

Seen alot of bridge at city , he's been :censored: sh!te hasn't made a impact and is not the player that he once was at chelsea . THe only player from their defense i'd take is toure . Richards is overrated , dunne is like carra cept with less quality and lescott is just :censored: :censored:

And Skrtel and KYRGIAKOS are better than them? i dont think so mate
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:21 am

Fowler_E7 wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:

And Skrtel and KYRGIAKOS are better than them? i dont think so mate

I'd rate skrtel above anyone of their defenders bar toure who looks set to be their captain now . Skrtel is young and already pretty good for his age , still loads to improve . I haven't seen the big greek play and till than i'll reserve my judgment on him
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion