Most hated player in history by us - Who do you hate and why?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Billy_5_Times » Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:57 pm

My most hated person in football has to be Phil Neville.

He has played for Man Utd and Everton. Doesn't make him a firm favourite with our fans, does it? Also he is related to that bast.ard Gary Neville. And the last reason for my hatred for this ugly Toffee Manc is he knocked England out of Euro 2000 by giving Romania a penalty.

So I despise Phil Neville, who do you all hate and why.
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby Kash_Mountain » Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:56 pm

Oh dear, mods do something.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby 65-1149024436 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:39 am

Phil Neville has never slated Liverpool in the press, not like his brother Gary has.

Us Evertonians are judged to be bitter, and some are but this posts shows that some small minded Liverpool fan are also bitter.

I would like to know why your so bitter?

You have more history than we do, won a lot more trophies, league titles than we have, a much better ground, fan base and income so really why the bitterness?
65-1149024436

Postby Ciggy » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:50 am

Andrew Johnson wrote:Phil Neville has never slated Liverpool in the press, not like his brother Gary has.

Us Evertonians are judged to be bitter, and some are but this posts shows that some small minded Liverpool fan are also bitter.

You have more history than we do, won a lot more trophies, league titles than we have, a much better ground, fan base and income so really why the bitterness?

Billy 5 times is one of yours mate.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1149024436 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:55 am

Ciggy wrote:
Andrew Johnson wrote:Phil Neville has never slated Liverpool in the press, not like his brother Gary has.

Really?

If so, another :censored: that tarnishes our name.
65-1149024436

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:50 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Is he Ciggy?  I've not been around much lately but this guy looks like a wind-up.  What's the script?

And Billy 5 Times, fuck off with the s*i*e threads no one can be bothered replying to.
jonnymac1979

Return to Premiership - General Discussion