Scum fans - Kick off

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:00 am

as you all awake in england i have been watching all day the scum fans kicking off and the theatre of :censored: last night on BBC World.

they were protesting as the glazer brothers were there and they had to leave the ground in police vans as the scum fans set up barricades and started throwing stuff at them. the police steamed in and cracked a few heads.

happy scenes as once again we see the collapse of the smug b@stards, lets just hope it gets worse and worse and affects the f*ckers on the pitch also
112-1077774096

Postby laza » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:24 am

Any other team i feel sorry for them except this one
Sold their soul many years ago for success and now the devil has come to collect
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:27 am

I'm with you peewee but i am scared to wish too much pain on the man sh!tes, the football gods may turn their eye on us and decide that last season's injuries were nothing compared to what they have in store for this season.

'frantically touching wood'

:p

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:09 am

:laugh: SKY news just keeps showing it over and over :D  brilliant, but I am a bit concerned if they do this at a match, there would be murder if they where to do this, singing Glaziers gona die, and Glazier watch your back, this isnt over by a long shot.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:57 pm

laza wrote:Any other team i feel sorry for them except this one
Sold their soul many years ago for success and now the devil has come to collect

You echo my thoughts exactly, sir!  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:39 pm

did you see those sons of glazer getting pelted with stones

brilliant, its a pity they werent throwing them at manures ground etc :angry:

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:40 pm

Seeing as CGGY reckons they are called GlazIers, they could make some money out of all that stone throwing...maybe that's how they'll pay off their loan...

:;):
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:16 am

brilliant letter from football365

..I can't believe that these 'fans' are taking this to such extremes - this was not an example of passion but rather mindless hooliganism.

I think it is another example of ManYoo fans' arrogance, it is almost as if they think the club should be owned by the National Trust. As it is, only, a football club one wonders what they expect. Why didn't these fans buy shares in the club they love when they had the chance? For that annoying head of supporters club to say "this is an issue for all football fans, not just MUFC fans" is just another example of their pure arrogance.

How many of those MUFC fans donated money to the Wrexham? Or assisted when so many other lower-league clubs struggle? How many of them chuckle when they think of Sheff Wed or Leeds? Are they helping Man City in recovering from £60m of debt? Did they shed a tear when Wimbledon was bought by foreigners, dismantled, sold and then the trouble started? These are exactly the same, fans suffering due to fault of board. We are expected to give a flying French fry about their struggle because they are Manchester United.

What an awful advert for Britain these mindless thugs put on last night. Die Glazer Die - I saw a father and son shouting this, perhaps that father's passion would be better served in showing his son a better role model. If these 'fans' had handled this properly they may not have stopped the Glazers but they may have got answers to the questions they wanted. This "Me upset, Me not understand, Me throw stones" approach would only make the new owners resolve much stronger and reduce any sympathy for the fans.

Worst-case scenario - Man Utd can't afford to spend £30m on players, they can't invest megabucks in youth and poaching other teams' best youngsters, they can't pay mega wages, ticket prices go up, they aren't assured of qualification to the Champions League. So basically they may have to suffer what the rest of us football fans (CFC excluded) have to suffer.

The only real problem for the rest of us is the TV deal - one Malcolm Glazer has said he will honour - looking at Europe this break was only a matter of time so let's get some perspective - are we naive enough to think Roman does not want to do this?

After last night my vote is sod 'em - let Glazer do what he wants, move Old Trafford to Florida and ManYoo to the MLS. Non MUFC read the following and see if you agree - Shareholders United vice-chairman Sean Bones: "The Glazer family are the enemies of Manchester United. We find them disgusting and repulsive. In the long-term the Glazer brand will be suffocated. The previous Manchester United brand was peerless in terms of sporting brand names. The Glazer brand is toxic and tarnished, uncool and unstylish. Glazer will lose the war." What a t0sser.

Did anyone else notice them shouting 'Glazer out' and then barricading the road when they try to leave? Priceless.
Big Vern, Super Iron
112-1077774096

Postby laza » Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:05 am

excellent stuff :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:34 am

very good letter, it just fills me with joy to see ManU falter, you reap what you sow.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:30 am

peewee, where did you get my letter - thief :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion