Robert green - How good is he ?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby the great one » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:46 pm

ive bein hearing alot of people say lets part company with dudek and sell him in january as it will good for both parties i  agree with that. but who would we have for back up if he chris kirkland  gets injuryed paul harrison ? partice luzi ? sorry i have never rated luzi and is ****** french player and paul harrison he was impressed last season he was gonna get released and he worked hard and earned a new contract. i think he was on the bench against newcastle in the last game of the season. robert green is a great shot stopper and with kirkland keep picking up injuryed he will be an ideal choice
Last edited by the great one on Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:39 pm

I must admit having seen him in goal for Norwich the lad looks a bright young talent but he still has plenty to do before he can attract interest from the big boys. Time to ply his trade at the club thats given him his big chance first and see if he can make the grade in the prem.
Last edited by madred on Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:35 pm

Wasn`t exactly brilliant the way he let the Flood`s shot pass against Manchester City though... ???
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:12 am

true norwegian, but he is a very good young kepper and widely tipped to be England number one in a few years time.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:05 pm

With limited funds I reckon Benitez will release Dudek next summer and bring in a cheap import from La Liga so he can focus on more problematic areas. Now that Cisse is injured bringing in a new striker is the No.1 priority.

Green ain't bad though, although he's a scruffy b.a.s.t.a.r.d!  :kungfu:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:12 pm

wat about that goalkeeper we were linked with when rafa took over from malaga we were linked with 3 players from malaga we got one of them in josemi.but one was a goalie and a striker
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:40 pm

Catalyhud (sic) was the keeper and Angel was the other guy.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:54 am

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Catalyhud (sic) was the keeper and Angel was the other guy.

you got any information on them u gonna keep tabs on angel score record like adriano's :D
Last edited by the great one on Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pig Catcher » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:44 pm

I'm not going to get too excited, I remember when people where saying Russel Hoult and Matt Clarke should play for England.

He looks a good keeper, maybe a bit short, but give him a season or two to prove himself.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:57 am

the great one wrote:
John Barnes' Granny wrote:Catalyhud (sic) was the keeper and Angel was the other guy.

you got any information on them u gonna keep tabs on angel score record like adriano's :D

Its easy to follow Adriano as he scores every game!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:10 pm

I thought this topic was about Robert Green.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion