we badly need good mid

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby cycpus » Mon May 19, 2003 7:49 am

[quote] :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: i have ben liverpool suppoter since i know how to kick a ball , im 35 now .so half of my life i've been their great fan but past few seasons im been frustrated by the way tey play ,manage and buying new players[not henchoz,hypia,riinse].if u guys see every team which winning the crown in premeir oor other league have good midfielders but who we have. gerard whos on and off ,murphy who get carried away,diou who is still lost.we r a big club as good as real,barca,juve,mu so why we r not buying proven midfielders even jay jay acoha is better than diou.
player like biscan[god knows wat hoolier sees in him]have to go.we have to see winnig the title not everytime top 5
so i hope hoolier never turn a blind eye on duff,kewell and ciesse and some good central defendertoo. too gamble wt diou biscan and toere is showing us how good our pool of players are.

ps...please ask HOOLIER not to compare us wt MAN U cause the ***** r getting hard headed
cycpus

Postby jaypap » Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:46 pm

i agree with almost all of what u said, we are trying to groome talent in the hope of them becoming stars and bringing us future success, and that to me is the wrong formula....we keep on waiting to build a side and every year we seem to building a side and we keep on falling further behind...we need world class talent all over the park now and especially in midfield...all top 10 european teams have them and if we aspire to be in that company we need them too...so i believe we should buy the talent now and build on project players like diouf and troare outside the main 11...we should be in the champions league year in year out and not only in it, we should be threatening to win the thing every year...furthermore, im absolutely disgusted that we havent won a premiership yet...what have we been thinking about and doing in the last 10 years...if we dont win the thing next season, houllier should go! by the way, i dont agree with buying duff...he is very average in my opinion and cannot match it on the world stage...and we need world stage performers...
jaypap

Postby supersub » Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:48 pm

I'm so glad Blackburn over-priced Duff.He is not the player to win us the league but Harry can.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby gaz31 » Tue Jul 22, 2003 12:15 am

NOT SURE BOUT THAT SS I THINK THE BOY HAS SKILL BUT I DONT THINK HE IS FULLY DEVELOPED YET  :0
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Tue Jul 22, 2003 7:32 pm

Have to disagree.Kewell has been doin' the biz for Leeds,for a couple of seasons know.He's good and old enough to really excell.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:29 pm

Kewell was a great signing.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion