Oh dear oh dear - Best team on merseyside.....what a joke

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:03 pm

did anelka get any of the goals i wonder??
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:06 pm

Colchester 2 Chelsea 1

hahahahaha!!! BRILLIANT!
:D
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:06 pm

Anelka didnt score
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Afroman » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:06 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:Colchester 2 Chelsea 1

hahahahaha!!! BRILLIANT!
:D

No way?
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:07 pm

the chelsea result means :censored:,they have a squad of 30 in America
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:08 pm

yep its on the skysports website.
apparently it was a "weak" side they put out.
but still.........COLCHESTER! c'mon, you'd expect with chelsea's "weak" team that they'd still beat them!
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Afroman » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:10 pm

But its still embarrassing
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:40 pm

INDEED! :D
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:54 pm

The Turks WERE good though - I'm glad we didn't play them at the same stage.

Don't get drawn into this us and them business with the bluenoses, at the end od the day most of us are all scousers and we've enough enemies without fighting each other.
Yes I do realise that they are much more bitter than us and I do know that they spend more time shouting abuse at the stands than watching the match at derby games but at the end of the day we speak the same language (no one else in the world does) and if we can't stick together then it's a sad world.
Don't play with them for two games a season and leave it at that but I'd rather see two scouse teams at the top of the Prem than the mancs or cockney's.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:35 am

JohnBull wrote:The Turks WERE good though - I'm glad we didn't play them at the same stage.

Don't get drawn into this us and them business with the bluenoses, at the end od the day most of us are all scousers and we've enough enemies without fighting each other.
Yes I do realise that they are much more bitter than us and I do know that they spend more time shouting abuse at the stands than watching the match at derby games but at the end of the day we speak the same language (no one else in the world does) and if we can't stick together then it's a sad world.
Don't play with them for two games a season and leave it at that but I'd rather see two scouse teams at the top of the Prem than the mancs or cockney's.

sorry fella,but its a sad world.They are a bunch of p.ricks,horrible feckin p.ricks.They come into the boozer(the 1 I frequent when I am unable to go the match,you know... feckin Japan an that)and spoil min 1 to min 90 feckin 3.D.ickwads
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:00 am

So let yourself get drawn into a friggin stupid cycle of Ya Booin'  each other - Teach the mothers !!!

I've banned all football singing in my pub because of a couple of Nobheads singing "If you know your etc etc" I wag the same finger at our supporters when the bluenoses are watching their crew.
I'm old enough to remember when the average supporter couldn't afford to go to away games but rather than sit in the house I'd watch the match at goodison - I was never a blue but I'd watch the football and sad to admitt it they've had some great sides and brilliant players.
The idiots nowadays cannot remember great sides so they follow a perverse idea as to what a Merseyside football supporter should do and start the "Ya Booing" shyte. Christ, I can remember wanting to kill every bluenose in the world after Alan Ball scored in the 6th round of the cup at goodison in the 60s . At the time Mohammed Ali was Cassius Clay and his party piece was " Cassius Clay - What's My Name ?" I walked down Walton Road against a few thousand blues shouting "everton what's our name ?"  - Can't let it ruin your life though. I want Liverpool to win EVERYTHING - frig everyone else but double frig non scousers !!!
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby graemelebroy » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:04 am

Im still laughing at the BS when they lost 6-0 against the under 23's Thai national side.
graemelebroy

Postby neil » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:15 am

I lived on westminster rd for a few years buddy,just off county rd :;):
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:37 am

Nah, frig anyone that doesn't support LFC. (Especially if it's a gorgeous babe!!!!) :;):

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:16 am

The Turks WERE good though - I'm glad we didn't play them at the same stage.

Didn't Fenerbache get spanked by Man Utd? 6-1 or something in the CL?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion