Lmao tottenham - Silly f@ckers

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Red @ Heart » Tue May 09, 2006 6:09 pm

How embarassing Tottenham wants a replay of the match agaisnt West ham, lmao let it go Spurs it will save your embarassment in europe next year.

source SSN...

http://home.skysports.com/list.as....+replay
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby EddieC » Tue May 09, 2006 6:17 pm

The FA will never let it happen, Spurs were told before the game they could postpone it but they'd have to face the consequences, if they thought they had a case they should've called it off then. They gambled cos they didn't want to get punished, and they paid the price. Deal with it.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue May 09, 2006 6:18 pm

Not LFC Discussion.

Anyway it won't happen. Even though I think it's an injustice.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Tue May 09, 2006 6:22 pm

The Spurs players seemed alright to me they finished the first and second halves the strongest team, so that suggests that they weren't too bad. It's an injustice but sometimes football screws you over, you've just got to take it on the chin, like life really.
48-1119859832

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 09, 2006 6:25 pm

I think its bang out of order if they got deliberate food poisoning, imagine it happened to us?
We would go off our feckin heads and demand a replay aswell.
I suspect foul play here, and I hope Spurs can play the game again.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 10, 2006 12:39 am

50 people from spurs ate at the hotel, the only people who fell ill was players and not backroom staff even though they were eating the same food. the players who fell ill did not all have the same meals.

as far as im concerned the meals were tampered with, if all the food was bad in the hotel as would have had to happen for players to be eating different meals and still fall ill, then everyone would be ill.

stinks to high heaven
112-1077774096

Postby TheoRacle » Wed May 10, 2006 12:44 am

They shouldn't have gone ahead with the game in the first place.  Would have been much better to take the stand then and appeal any 'punishment' afterwards.  Serious error by Spurs management there....
"My Maserati does one eighty five - I lost my license, now I don't drive..."
TheoRacle
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed May 10, 2006 12:47 am

Must be awful to be running towards the goal with the ball at your feet knowing that one goal could get you Champions League football next season, and the only thing you can think of is "Ohhhh my god, I really need to take a ****!!!!!"
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Wed May 10, 2006 2:34 am

Ciggy wrote:I think its bang out of order if they got deliberate food poisoning, imagine it happened to us?

First of all, why the hell did you got a hotel in the first place when it was a London derby?  ???

Secondly, there is a reason why a football squad has 20 players. They had enough to play a football match.

I didn't see Arsenal asking for their matches to be replayed in where nine of their players missed the majority of the season and neither did we last year.

Tottenham are bitter about the defeat and Arsenal taking the fourth place in the last game of the season. They only have themselves to blame. The spot should had been wrapped up way before the last game of the season.

But because they're Spurs, they :censored: it up as always.
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Wed May 10, 2006 3:04 am

peewee wrote:50 people from spurs ate at the hotel, the only people who fell ill was players and not backroom staff even though they were eating the same food. the players who fell ill did not all have the same meals.

as far as im concerned the meals were tampered with, if all the food was bad in the hotel as would have had to happen for players to be eating different meals and still fall ill, then everyone would be ill.

stinks to high heaven

No doubt about it peewee, there was foul play. Unfortunately it happens.

It happened in the 1995 Rugby World Cup, when days before the final most of thr NZ team came down with food poisoning in South Africa, and guess who they were playing the final against? Sth Africa.

Also, I believe either Adidas or the French National Team themselves poisoned Ronaldo the night before the 1998 WC final. He couldn’t sleep and was hallucinating etc.

It's a fkn disgrace
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed May 10, 2006 4:00 am

LFC #1 wrote:
peewee wrote:50 people from spurs ate at the hotel, the only people who fell ill was players and not backroom staff even though they were eating the same food. the players who fell ill did not all have the same meals.

stinks to high heaven

No doubt about it peewee, there was foul play. Unfortunately it happens.

It happened in the 1995 Rugby World Cup, when days before the final most of thr NZ team came down with food poisoning in South Africa, and guess who they were playing the final against? Sth Africa.

Also, I believe either Adidas or the French National Team themselves poisoned Ronaldo the night before the 1998 WC final. He couldn’t sleep and was hallucinating etc.

It's a fkn disgrace

If it was foul play then it is a farking disgrace and a blight on the game
Though Spurs are just going to have to suck it up like we would have to do if we were in their shoes
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed May 10, 2006 7:44 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I think its bang out of order if they got deliberate food poisoning, imagine it happened to us?

First of all, why the hell did you got a hotel in the first place when it was a London derby?  ???

because teams in london usually always go to a hotel before a match.

its normal for that to happen in england
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 10, 2006 7:48 am

LFCFan4Life wrote:

Secondly, there is a reason why a football squad has 20 players. They had enough to play a football match.

I didn't see Arsenal asking for their matches to be replayed in where nine of their players missed the majority of the season and neither did we last year.

:D Welcome back A.B.
The Liverpool players stay in the Marriott in Liverpool the night before a game also,  this is normal every team stays in a hotel in England even before a home game.

And getting food poisoning from an Arsenal chef of what ever is a lot different to getting injured on the pitch.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed May 10, 2006 11:54 am

its tough luck. what will happen if they replay the game? every time a team loses they will asy some of there players were pebble dashing the toilet?

i dont like martin jol and im glad they arent in the champions league.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Wed May 10, 2006 11:58 am

I feel sorry for them, I'm sure we'd have plenty to say if it happened to us.  It's even worse for Spurs because they've never been in the Champions League.

I reckon if it's found to be foul play (which I'm sure it won't be) they'll have a case.  Otherwise, I can't see anything coming of there appeal because there is so much precedent against them.
My earliest memory.
2520years

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion