Fat sam - new hammers boss

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 am

Just announced.

Obviously keen on quick promotion. Allardyce must believe that too, probably got a massive bonus clause if he takes them back up after a season.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:26 am

He will transform West Ham into thugs
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 am

Sam Allardyce confirmed as West Ham manager: "At Upton Park we'll attempt to play the kind of passing game the fans want"

:laugh:  :kungfu:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 am

Expect him to make Diouf his first signing.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:55 am

lol Sam will kick the :censored: out of some players there, bet a few will leave in the next few weeks. he takes not :censored: from players and lets face it West Ham are a good team on paper but are just so lazy.

he might be what the club needs right now.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:15 am

Mourhino will sleep well tonight knowing his job is no longer under threat.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:19 am

Ciggy wrote:Mourhino will sleep well tonight knowing his job is no longer under threat.

:laugh: ..

he was worried for a second
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:55 am

metalhead wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Mourhino will sleep well tonight knowing his job is no longer under threat.

:laugh: ..

he was worried for a second

HAHAHAHAHAHA  :laugh:  :laugh: What a knob.

Sam Allardyce: I have the talent to manage Europe's best clubs including Real Madrid
Blackburn Rovers manager Sam Allardyce has insisted that he has the experience and the skill to manage sides of the calibre of Real Madrid and win titles 'every time'.

Confident: Sam Allardyce insists that he has the capabilities to take on the challenge of managing one of Europe's top teams

By Telegraph staff and agencies
5:24PM BST 17 Sep 2010

Sam Allardyce’s managerial career may have been marked as much by an unshakeable self-confidence as it has been by his penchant for baiting Arsène Wenger and his enthusiasm for functional football, but even by his standards his claim on Friday that he would feel more at home at the Bernabeu than Blackburn is an unlikely one.

Given the former Bolton manager’s well-documented belief that his attempt to turn Newcastle into a genuine force was ended prematurely, and his permanent happiness to link himself with the England job, it is tempting to take such an assertion at face value.

It must be remembered, though, that Allardyce has always purveyed a fine line in mischief-making.

“I am not suited to Bolton or Blackburn,” he said, in apparent seriousness. “I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid.”

Such a move, he believes, would bring both him and the club involved unparalleled success. “It would not be a problem to me to go and manage those clubs because I would win the double or the league every time.”

That qualification — “or the league” — is important.

Allardyce would not want anyone thinking he was getting carried away. Particularly as his next statement was designed to highlight his suitability to succeed Sir Alex Ferguson at Manchester United or Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea.

“Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same, it would not be a problem. [This] is not where I am suited to, it is just where I have been for most of the time.

“It is not a problem to take me into the higher reaches of the Champions League or Premier League. It would make my job a lot easier in winning it.”

Allardyce, it should be noted, has always been genuinely happy to express his solidarity with his counterparts, a kindness he extended Mark Hughes, his opponent as manager of Fulham on Saturday and another man who the Blackburn manager feels has not been given the chance his talents deserve.

“There is a perception other people can do better than you, but in reality that is not the case,” he said.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Fat Sam has found his level, a scum side in division 2.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:27 pm

TheBig_Sam notBigSam
First signing for West Ham? A new secretary. Gertrude is a nice enough woman but she looks like Gene Hackman.

TheBig_Sam notBigSam
If a woman wants to work with Big Sam she needs to stir up a fire in my loins. I want a lass who enchants the balls right off me. Sexually.

:laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Some of these small time managers will never learn...

Its almost as pathetic as Roy trying to compare himself to Fergie just because he won a few leagues with Malmo or Halmstads.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Reg wrote:Fat Sam has found his level, a scum side in division 2.

come on reg, west ham are not scum, they have always tried to play real football. years ago liverpool v west ham was a meeting of two great football playing teams, they still have that in them.

our FA cup with over them only made the bond between us stronger, yes they were unhappy at the time but they also gave us the respect that other teams would not have, they have also helped when it come to the justice for the 96, even going as far as having their own banner in their stand for us.

you may not like them but they are not scum.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:29 pm

1st thing he will do is flog Parker to fergie for a knockdown price
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:41 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Reg wrote:Fat Sam has found his level, a scum side in division 2.

come on reg, west ham are not scum, they have always tried to play real football. years ago liverpool v west ham was a meeting of two great football playing teams, they still have that in them.

our FA cup with over them only made the bond between us stronger, yes they were unhappy at the time but they also gave us the respect that other teams would not have, they have also helped when it come to the justice for the 96, even going as far as having their own banner in their stand for us.

you may not like them but they are not scum.

Unbelievably, lakes, i find myself agreeing with you...
I've always liked West Ham, i like their brand of footie, but I reckon they'll go down another league with that pillock in charge...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Reg » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:20 am

I hate West Ham.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion