Everton - Will they make cl football?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:40 am

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Do any of you guys know that chap Harrison, who is a reserve keeper for us now?

Wasn't he a son of one of the fallen at Hillsboro?

yes his dad dies when he was 4 at Hillsborough.

found this on lfc.tv  :(

Am I right in saying you are a Liverpool fan?

I've been a fan for as long as I can remember. My dad died at Hillsborough when I was four but once I was old enough my grandad started taking me to the match.

How proud do you think your dad would be if he could see you playing for the club he supported?

Very and that's one of the main things that spurs me on. I was so young when he died, I didn't really know him too well but I have special memories of him. He used to watch Liverpool all the time and was a season ticket holder.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:02 am

Sadly, I cannot see Harrison play in a first team game, as rumour has it that Benitez is interested in signing another keeper in the next 6 months.  :(
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:22 am

Houlllier was going to get rid of him initially I believe, hw had been told at the start of last season he woul not be getting a new contract and was crestfallen, but Houllier had a change of heart thankfully and Harrison got his wish.

I hope the lad makes it, as he truly knows what it is to be a Liverpool fan and play for this great club.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion