Everton relegated? - Who would like to see everton relegated?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:12 am

With Everton's 2-0 win over Villa yesterday they are now 6 points clear of the bottom 3 but still a chance of being relegated. I want to see what my fellow Liverpool fans think about the idea of Everton being relegated, on one hand it would be rather amusing if they were relegated, on the other there would be no merseyside derby's unless we meet in one of the cup competitons.
What do you all think?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:24 am

i would not like them to go down we have a laugh when they near the bottom i wuld miss the derbys
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:48 am

especially if all derbys were like the last one.  Imagine never seeing games like that
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby ynwa » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:51 am

wish every game liverpool play was like the derby game
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:55 am

i agree with both of you, the derby's are games fans look forward to for weeks and weeks and ignite the city of Liverpool whenver they're played, I would miss them!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 11:56 am

Except that we win the game, othewise we'd only get 38 points each season
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Feb 29, 2004 9:47 pm

I don't want them to get relegated.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:36 am

it would be great. bitter ba#ta#ds.

would miss the derby's though. doubt the season would feel complete without at least one.
115-1073096938

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:05 am

I would like to publicly state now that I would like nothing better than for Everton to get relegated.  A lot of their fans seem to think that we are the curse that should never have been.  St Domingo's and all that, John Houlding, blah, blah, blah.....They believe it is our fault that they are where they are. 

Yes that's right, Kenny Dalglish bought Mike Newell, Graeme Souness bought Brett Angell, Roy Evans bought Barry Horne.

But who bought Hans Segers?

I have (as i'm sure you all have) friends who are Everton supporters.  Upon beating Birmingham City to win the 2001 Wothington Cup, I sent a text message to all the Everton supporters in my phone book list on my mobile phone as a light hearted baiting.  You know the kind of thing, "We're back" "We're the best...." and all that.

I received a text message back from one of my friends calling me amongst other things, a "Nazi".

Come on, my friends, we know who we are. 

The only reason I can even give for Everton to exist is to be pre-occupied with Liverpool.  Without us they are nothing.  They need to get a collective life and worry about staying in the Premier League, they are far from safe, they need to get over the events of 1985, they would not have won the European Cup in 1986, as in 1986 LIVERPOOL cleaned up or did their fans overlook that at the time?

You can get 11/1 ladies and gentlemen for them to go down. 

Lump on.
jonnymac1979

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:50 am

their is a great segment called britains bitterest on the liverpoolway website, it is a good read.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 01, 2004 1:06 pm

it would be great if everton did get relegated evn though i would miss the derby matches very much. the only problem would be that wayne (overrated) rooney would probably end up going to manure or chelski.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Owzat » Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:11 pm

It won't happen, Everton seem to have the knack of escaping danger
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redstorm » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:19 am

Lol i would certainly have a good laugh when they are sent packing to division 1, and it would be even more fun when we play cup competitions. There would be a larger distinction between both clubs.
the best is yet to come..
redstorm

Postby redstorm » Thu Mar 04, 2004 6:21 am

Thinking back, i think i should perish the thought of itt. I doubt that they will be relegated at the end of this season. It would most certainly be leeds, woves and leicester.
the best is yet to come..
redstorm

Postby Owzat » Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:51 pm

Leicester look buried - apparently they've taken the lead 14 times and won only 4 of those! Their goal difference is vastly superior to Wolves and Leeds but their points don't reflect that.

Wolves need to get some points away from home and they could just escape. Defeat against teams like Leeds could have cost them dearly, they are the teams they need to be beating

Leeds Utd - have to be favourites for the drop with no money and being in the position they are. If they show fight as they did against us and the mancs then they could survive but can they keep it up and against lesser opponents
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion