Everton/man utd - Why i hate them both so much

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby chrisrafman » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:04 am

Kharhaz wrote:Its down to how people percept the fans of other clubs. Most everton supporters I know are very bitter but most united fans are not as cocky as what is perceived on commentaries (tv or radio). They are actually very respectful of liverpool and what they have achieved. They all of course insist united are better but when we won the champs league not one of them said it was fluke or we was lucky, they watched the game and admired liverpools fight back. They all admitted to laughing there socks off of course at half time !
Its down to individuals perception of other supporters.

i spent my school days getting the :censored: kicked out of me by Man Utd fans! day in day out! My school was full of them. They shouted to me to become a Man U supporter or it will keep going on. It DID keep going on because i love LFC that much i took the beatings, but the general attitude of theese little sh.its reflects on a majority of Man Utd fans ive met (a fuc.king lot) getting the 90's domination rubbed in my face constantly, then the "treble" and number of doubles they won. Seeing ars.eholes like Roy Keane capain them I grew pig fu.cking sick of them. So much that I hate them with a passion now. Seeing anything good happen for that team makes my blood boil. It really grips my sh.it to see them lifting trophies. For me hating Man Utd isnt purely down to our rivalry with them, its mainly down to a harsh upbringing of sh.it kickings and watching them dominate as its rubbed in my face endlessly.
As far as Everton are concerned i didnt like how they were the self proclaimed top team on merseyside for finishing above us for the first time in an uncountable amount of years and watching them laugh at us as they won 3-0 at goodison last year did it for me
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:24 am

chrisrafman wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Its down to how people percept the fans of other clubs. Most everton supporters I know are very bitter but most united fans are not as cocky as what is perceived on commentaries (tv or radio). They are actually very respectful of liverpool and what they have achieved. They all of course insist united are better but when we won the champs league not one of them said it was fluke or we was lucky, they watched the game and admired liverpools fight back. They all admitted to laughing there socks off of course at half time !
Its down to individuals perception of other supporters.

i spent my school days getting the :censored: kicked out of me by Man Utd fans! day in day out! My school was full of them. They shouted to me to become a Man U supporter or it will keep going on. It DID keep going on because i love LFC that much i took the beatings, but the general attitude of theese little sh.its reflects on a majority of Man Utd fans ive met (a fuc.king lot) getting the 90's domination rubbed in my face constantly, then the "treble" and number of doubles they won. Seeing ars.eholes like Roy Keane capain them I grew pig fu.cking sick of them. So much that I hate them with a passion now. Seeing anything good happen for that team makes my blood boil. It really grips my sh.it to see them lifting trophies. For me hating Man Utd isnt purely down to our rivalry with them, its mainly down to a harsh upbringing of sh.it kickings and watching them dominate as its rubbed in my face endlessly.
As far as Everton are concerned i didnt like how they were the self proclaimed top team on merseyside for finishing above us for the first time in an uncountable amount of years and watching them laugh at us as they won 3-0 at goodison last year did it for me

Thats not down to support of a club, as most adults know we pity those who support the clubs other than the mighty reds !  :D

Thats down to the same problem that exists today, youth ! they dont need an excuse to make your life a misery.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chrisrafman » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:53 pm

How amazing was it to see it up the Mancs on the weekend, Crashing out of the cup to Pompey and all the crying and whinging afterwards. Sweet! Get it up them
The devil on the badge represents the equality of manchester united with satan and his many demoish minions downstairs. just like the many twisted devil worshipers accross the world it means you have to posess the same sick minded mentality to follow that pathetic excuse for a football team.
chrisrafman

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:48 am

I don't just hate Everton and United, I hate EVERY club side in the world bar Liverpool Football Club.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Yessicajax » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:10 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:I don't just hate Everton and United, I hate EVERY club side in the world bar Liverpool Football Club.

oi calm down...ajax is a lovely team :eyebrow
Image Image Image
A.F.C.A ..... As Finishing touch...God created the Dutch!
Yessicajax

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:48 pm

The Everscum fans keep chanting "USA USA".

Is that some kind of insult towards LFC?

Are these the same fans who chanted "Rocky" when Stallone used their club simply to promote a movie?
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:53 pm

:laugh: I was just sat watching them wondering what it was they were chanting. How very sad that on their biggest night of football that all they can think about is us Image
destro

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:31 pm

Well they won't be chanting anymore.

LOL!!!
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:24 am

HA :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:17 am

Isn't that a shame  :D
LFC2007

Postby chrisrafman » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:04 pm

destro wrote: :laugh: I was just sat watching them wondering what it was they were chanting. How very sad that on their biggest night of football that all they can think about is us Image

ill use my 100th postto express my amusement at the cost of the sad toffe cu.nts. HA :censored: HA you blue nose :censored: :D  :D  :D
chrisrafman

Postby chrisrafman » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:59 am

I tell you the Mancs had better not retain or i will lose my head big time. Come to think of it, we are 8 points behind with 8 games left. Do-able? Maybe I thinks
chrisrafman

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:32 am

Hope Fulham do us a favour today.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:08 am

too many teams are getting lucky breaks. really gotta feel for the 'little guys'

sunderland shoulw have had a penalty when yet again terry did everything but win the ball. gooners surroudned the ref non stop and got a corner when boro shoulda had a pen and as for manure... how they derby did not score i will never know.

everton or manure? hate manure more, only as they are the threat. cheatski is stil  the team that gets me most tho but thats prob coz there are more of them around me than neverton fans
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:26 pm

What a great weekend  :)

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion