El-hadji diouf

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Aussie Style » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:53 am

El-Hadji Diouf has launched an astonishing verbal assault on Jamie Carragher, claiming the Liverpool vice-captain has "done nothing with his life".

Blackburn are the last stop for Liverpool during the hectic Christmas period, which sees them play four games in 11 days. The game always brings emotions to the boil between Diouf and Liverpool's leading stars, with previous fixtures throwing up hot-tempered clashes with both Carragher and Steven Gerrard.

The Liverpudlian duo have both had their say on the lack of loyalty and passion displayed by Diouf during his Liverpool days, a spell in the Senegalese's career that saw him reprimanded for spitting in the direction of Celtic and Middlesbrough fans.

Carragher wrote in his autobiography: "In all my years at Anfield, I have never met a player who cared less about winning or losing. His name - along with Salif Diao - still makes even the toughest Liverpudlians shudder with fear."

Diouf has waited years to issue a reply, but he did so by mocking the talent and personality of one of Liverpool's most famous sons, "If Liverpool had 10 players like Carragher, then they would never win anything.

"Carragher, for me, is nothing. He's like a make of ketchup or mustard to a normal person, not important. I played for Liverpool for two years and Carragher never spoke to me. That's life, some people are like that. We didn't have a team at Liverpool. We had the English somewhere and the French boys somewhere. If it's like that, you can do nothing together.

"Carragher is just a guy who loves to talk. But Caragher doesn't sell papers, Carragher doesn't sell shirts."

Diouf puts Carragher's attack down to jealousy, insisting the England international never liked the money nor attention that followed Diouf from France, where he earned the nickname: Serial Killer. When assessing Carragher's evaluation of him as a player, Diouf insists he prefers to listen to Pele and Diego Maradona, who both once named him in the world's top 100 players.

"When I played at Liverpool, Carragher could have talked to me then - but he didn't. He was jealous of me - that's why he talked about me. Because when I came to Liverpool I earned more than him and I was a bigger name than him. I took my country to the World Cup and to the Finals of the African Nations Cup.

"So Carragher can't criticise me because, to me, he has done nothing with his life. I'm not going to listen to what Carragher says. I listen to the big men, the greats of football."
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:02 am

Jealous of him   :laugh:

Dont think so you dirty spitting dog, he didnt like you because you are a disgrace.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:14 am

nostradamus_g foresees a rather agricultural tackle heading mr diouf's way in a few days time.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:16 am

what a :censored:.. disgrace of a player going around and spitting at people's faces. I remember these days, they were an absolute disgrace :no
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:35 am

I remember the game we played against Bolton when he first went there on loan he couldnt play against us, sat in the stands in Anfield when they scored he carried on shocking with his celebrations it really p!ssed me off no end the amount of money we where paying him.

And not to mention he is also a wife beater the feckin Lhama. :no
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:02 pm

Is this guy for real?!

What I wouldn't give for five minutes with him.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:15 pm

Obnoxious little man with a mouth that is evidently to big for his silly face to carry .... cunt of the highest order
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:29 pm

right feckin bellend, wat a :censored:, hes more scum than joey barton and thats hard to do.
brentd4

Postby worcester_red » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:48 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Obnoxious little man with a mouth that is evidently to big for his silly face to carry .... cunt of the highest order

For once I completely agree with you, I absolutely hate this fecking scumbag. How teh hell he's in anybody's top 100 is beyond me, unless it's top 10 w@nkers in football.
worcester_red

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:49 pm

What has Doofy ever won as a footballer?

feck all and that's why he's a nobody at a no mark mid table team like Blackburn, celebrating every time they avoid relegation.

Another footballer who believes their own hype.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:34 pm

i got an official warning on RAWK earlier for starting a thread about this ???

just thank your lucky stars that us mods on here aren't so authoritarian :angry:  :angry:

yeah anyway, diouf, what a tw@t :D
Last edited by stmichael on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:21 pm

stmichael wrote:i got an official warning on RAWK earlier for starting a thread about this ???

Rawk's full of jokers, and i think this proves it.  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Added to the list of people you'd love to smack. What a c0ck
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 4ORDY » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:44 am

Championship - Warnock slams 'sewer rat' Diouf

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/0801201....uf.html

:censored: :angry:
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains."
4ORDY