Bolton want diouf to stay - Thank god

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:26 pm

yer but even his font is blue on a liverpool forum, I asked him why he types in blue he said thats bad luck from where he comes from, well ffs if dioufs from the same place no wonder that b@stards gona cost us at least 20 mill :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:36 am

I think we do have the ability to call him back, he's only on loan. A club can call back a player at any givin time.

On a side note, a good one too - I noticed Diouf was wearing a red HJC wrist band tonight after putting his hands on his head when he missed a sitter.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:43 am

Thanks for the info Kop 1892 . I must try and get a definitive answer on Diouff and the terms of his On loan deal cos i've had opposite answers and both can't be right.

Whilst it is commendable that Diouff was wearing a wristband I would think this is the bare minimum to expect from an Employee of Lverpool Football Club ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:55 am

He's almost as big a t*at as Ferguson. The fricking shat-****** couldn't even get his walking penises to at least hold a bunch of tits to a draw!(Notice how I insulted Man U AND the other w**k on a non-Man u(******)d/w*nk thread!?! - True LFC fan here!!!!!) Let the b*tch join the geriatric sons of whores at Bol(locks)ton. They are welcome to the smegger. A totally nasty, petulant, a*s-creaming scum slurper, with all the heart, charm and grace of a pile of decomposing dog vomit.:blues:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:12 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:He's almost as big a t*at as Ferguson. The fricking shat-****** couldn't even get his walking penises to at least hold a bunch of tits to a draw!(Notice how I insulted Man U AND the other w**k on a non-Man u(******)d/w*nk thread!?! - True LFC fan here!!!!!) Let the b*tch join the geriatric sons of whores at Bol(locks)ton. They are welcome to the smegger. A totally nasty, petulant, a*s-creaming scum slurper, with all the heart, charm and grace of a pile of decomposing dog vomit.:blues:

:D I like yer style mate, but we have an admirer here that praises him to the hilt i suggest he joins the www.bigfatheadsamsamoaningwingingbastarddioufluver.com
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:53 pm

jonnymac1979

Postby The_Rock » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:51 pm

Bolton aren't the only team interested in diouf. Looks like they have to cough up dosh if they want diouf. Bolton ain't gonna wheel & deal on diouf (like they do with all their other ****** players).

http://www.koptalk.org/forums....1

Reina responds to Liverpool transfer talk
#444485 - 23/04/2005 03:19   Reply 

Liverpool are stepping up their interest in Villarreal goalkeeper Jose Manuel Reina, claim newspaper reports this morning.

The 22-year-old highly-rated 'keeper is said to be attracting interest from Anfield with Rafael Benitez wanting to sign a long-term replacement for Jerzy Dudek. Although the manager is in no rush to offload Dudek or sicknote (Chris Kirkland), a goalkeeper is on his list of priorities and if the recent speculation is true, Reina is his preferred option.

Despite the fact that he's contracted until 2012, it is reported that Reina has an escape clause in his contract should anyone bid £8million or more for his services.

Responding to the Liverpool rumours, Reina said: "Everyone would be excited by the chance of playing for a big club, although I wouldn't say I am at a small club now.

"Liverpool are building an important project, looking to the long term more than the short term. I hope they have a lot of luck.

"There are comments and rumours. But from there to possible truths is a long way."

With Villarreal having registered an interest in El-Hadji Diouf, both clubs could negotiate some kind of player exchange deal which would certainly be welcomed by Liverpool chief executive Rick Parry.

This is definitely a link to listen out to over the coming months. Out of all the speculation and rumours we've heard so far this season, this one looks the strongest yet. An official bid in the summer looks extremely likely but it should be pointed out that both Arsenal and Manchester United are admirers.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby xd3vilx » Tue May 03, 2005 4:07 pm

Reina For Diouf...Agree...Sell Dudek And Kirkland And Keep Carson (He Has Potential)...
xd3vilx
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion