Bolton want diouf to stay - Thank god

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:47 am

some good news at least.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1....289.stm

Bolton are to open negotiations with Liverpool about signing on-loan Senegalese forward El-Hadji Diouf.
His career has been mired in controversy but the £4m-rated striker has won over Bolton boss Sam Allardyce.

"We would like him to stay, and I think he would like to stay," said Bolton chairman Phil Gartside.

"It's a question of being able to sit down with Liverpool in the next two to three weeks and negotiating something that is beneficial to both of us."

Diouf, whose career has been blighted by spitting controversies, has served two three-match bans this season.

Liverpool put £4m price on Diouf

The 24-year-old failed to impress at Liverpool but since joining Bolton he has started showing signs of the ability that has twice seen him voted African Footballer of the Year.

"He has made the season a bit more exciting than perhaps we had expected," admitted Gartside.

"He is a hell of a lad off the field and we believe he can make a massive contribution to what we do if we can just tame his antics a little bit."

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has previously said he will only let Diouf leave Anfield if someone offers "£4-5m" for the striker.

....................................................................................

Thank god for that. Lets see how long it is before the great one comes on here saying what a bad move it is. :kungfu:
Last edited by stmichael on Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:49 am

4 million would be good business, he is a tw@t.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:14 pm

it has been obvious that they want him all season...especially with their poor attempt at getting him for a knock down price  :laugh:

I think Rafa's message of "pay what we want to he'll rot in the reserves here' made it plain that we are not going to give him away
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:16 pm

Hes fu*cking good though, I wish I could throw Nunez in a garbage bag and bring back the spitting tw@t.
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:44 pm

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:Hes fu*cking good though, I wish I could throw Nunez in a garbage bag and bring back the spitting tw@t.

I don't. He has talent but never showed it really at LFC, and cos of his attitude he isn't worth the risk, sell the ******.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:52 pm

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:Hes fu*cking good though, I wish I could throw Nunez in a garbage bag and bring back the spitting tw@t.

He's good at hitting the target with greenies & mucas but we gave him a football and he didn't set the games alight did he?

utter garbage, I'll take Nunez over that twit anyday.

twice African Footballer of the year? my ar$3.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:05 pm

. phew.. hilarious title of this thread Saint :D .. truly thank God .. :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:55 pm

Has it occured to anyone of the possibility of re-calling Diouf for the remaining games of the season as Bolton are challenging LFC for that elusive 4th spot or is it in the contract that he stays until the end of this season ? Would be interested to know ...........
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:59 pm

Dalglish wrote:Has it occured to anyone of the possibility of re-calling Diouf for the remaining games of the season as Bolton are challenging LFC for that elusive 4th spot or is it in the contract that he stays until the end of this season ? Would be interested to know ...........

We cant recall him ian otherwise rafa would have done it already.
Anyway good riddence to bad luck and what a piece of bad work has he been for us.
Sooner he fu.cks off abroad the better piece of sh.it.
5-6 million fat head sam or p.iss off and then maybe the great one will join Boltons forum :)
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:01 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:and then maybe the great one will join Boltons forum :)

:D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:10 pm

yer fu.ck off how on earth can a Liverpool fan want Diouf to ruin our chances ???  I am so puzzelled and ive been thinkin anyway, his great 1 ID is for Diouf so hes on the wrong forum anyway, seen as the ****** no longer plays for us.
the great one join this forum be right up your street

www.bigfatheadsamspensionersplusaspittingbastrd.com
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:13 pm

Thanks for the explanation Cisse and the tirade agaist Diouf's 1 man  Fan Club in here (the great one), hilarious :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:16 pm

Dalglish wrote:Thanks for the explanation Cisse and the tirade agaist Diouf's 1 man  Fan Club in here (the great one), hilarious :D

Only givin him a link :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:19 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Only givin him a link :D

Your ALL heart hun  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:21 pm

gotta love lynds' drunken tirades of abuse :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next