Drogba

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:55 pm

jkop wrote:The man is a complete tosspot along with that other poof Ronaldo and i might as well mention Robben. They are all diving b@stads a disgrace to the game. When they dive which is blatently obvious they should be sent off. It spoils a match when fairyies start diving about. :angry:

Sorty of agree, but id take ronaldo at liverpool any day of the week, the guy is noe of the best in the world.

cant stand rogba though, guy deserves to be banned everytime he dives, which is non stop
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa D » Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:58 am

I think Drogba is showing everyone is England his true potential this year. His first few seasons at Chelsea he was finding his feet but was still an important part of there team. His strength on the ball is his major plus point and I would of loved to have him at Anfield. He is capable of producing terrible shots but also class shots like against us at the bridge and the bitters the other weekend.

I hate all his play acting and think the F.A should get tough on him. He is around 14 stone and a big hulk of a guy but goes down like a flyweight.

I think he is a good player and would of loved for him to bought him before the Russian rouble did, but alas now he is a horrible knob'ed.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liverpool009 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:33 pm

Jedi wrote:He is a great player, i think he would fit right into Benitez tactics as well, but he is a dirty horrible knobhead now

great player my :censored: where has he been the last 3 years tell me.  if u ask me  the only reason hes playing better is because he was scared of Andrei Shevchenko getting in front of him but Andrei Shevchenko is playing very bad and i dont think he be back in the team again

liverpool009

Postby A.B. » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:41 pm

liverpool009 wrote:
Jedi wrote:He is a great player, i think he would fit right into Benitez tactics as well, but he is a dirty horrible knobhead now

great player my :censored: where has he been the last 3 years tell me.  if u ask me  the only reason hes playing better is because he was scared of Andrei Shevchenko getting in front of him but Andrei Shevchenko is playing very bad and i dont think he be back in the team again

Take the red blinkers off.

2004/2005:

10 goals in 18 starts [Premiership]
5 goals in 8 starts [Champions League]

30 starts in all competitions, 16 goals in all competitions. That's a goal every other game.

2005/2006:

12 goals in 20 starts [Premiership]

29 starts in all competitions, 16 goals in all competitions.

He's always had a good goal-scoring ratio but it's been ignored because he was a diving c#nt.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby red37 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:13 pm

Drogba as much as it pains me to say, would possibly walk into any side at present, he's in a rich vein of form it has to be said and is a real handful for any defence.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:30 am

Diving, diving, diving b*stard.

All ability goes out of the window if they dive IMO.

Ergo, he's sh*t.

It's the same for them all. Diving w*nkers.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion