Drogba i dive

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:44 am

:D  What a total clueless muppet he is, I hate him as a player he gets up my nose more than any other player in the league.
Fancy admitting to diving and cheating for another handball 2 in one week, Cavilhro (SP?) the other week said if we have to cheat against Barca then we will to win.
Now thats two openily admitting it, the F.A. need to come down hard on Chelsea a.s.a.p before this all turns into a blood bath somewhere, Fulhams fans invasion is only a starter, things will get more serious if they are not stopped.
On Jimmy chisel chins sunday program they where saying Jose will be off soon for making that club the most hated in europe, and samsung are having second thoughts about sponsering the most hated club in Europe, and apparently Maureen and Kenyon are having a lot of bust ups behind the scenes and the powers that be at the top of the Chelsea Board are not to happy with the media circus he is bringing to the club.
Roman wants the CL and Maureen could be signing on if he doesnt bring it next season.
We all live in hope hey  :;):  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:33 pm

To be fair to Drogba I think something was lost in translation in that interview last night.  He didn't seem to understand that 'diving' blatantly means 'cheating' rather than 'not staying on your feet when a strong challenge comes in'.  Plenty of players go down under strong tackles when they maybe could have just about stayed on their feet, but that is different from diving, which is going down without being touched in an attempt to con the ref.

Even though I don't think Drogba meant to admit to diving, he blatantly is a diver and a cheat.  And I agree something has to be done.  To be honest his antics have been covered so much by the press recently that refs are going to start giving any 50-50 against him.  He's made his bed and now he can lie in it...
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:00 pm

It is double standards tho with the media. when owen won a penalty for england he 'played really well to win it' but when smoeone dives in the prem when they are foreign they are cheats.

You also hear commentators say that a player should have gone to ground if he does not score when brushed in the penalty box

drogba was stoned in that interview tho right?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:30 pm

incidentally, i'm sure i heard ex ref keith hackett the other day saying that there are "at least 50 divers in the premier league".

i didn't know chelsea's squad was that big :D
Last edited by stmichael on Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby mighty mo » Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:50 pm

and to think morinho paid 24 million for him, he wasn't worth half of that,and a few weeks ago drogba   was claiming he was better than samuel eto,what a :censored:!
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:43 pm

.. oh yes.. its part of the game now.. In Diego's day..... :D  :laugh:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheoRacle » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:29 am

Despite Diego's undisputed talent - that's the exact reason why I have no respect for him. He also wasn't afraid to cheat to get a win. Such a pity when you have such talent.... (Deliberately not mentioning the Chelsea player in the same post by the way as the similarity ends when their shared penchant for cheating is taken out of the discussion...)
"My Maserati does one eighty five - I lost my license, now I don't drive..."
TheoRacle
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:41 am

TheoRacle wrote:Despite Diego's undisputed talent - that's the exact reason why I have no respect for him. He also wasn't afraid to cheat to get a win. Such a pity when you have such talent.... (Deliberately not mentioning the Chelsea player in the same post by the way as the similarity ends when their shared penchant for cheating is taken out of the discussion...)

but you did mention it....  :p

soooooooo.... you must be on drugs if you reckon diego and drogba are similar!!!!!  :O   :D  :laugh:

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:54 am

john craig wrote:To be fair to Drogba I think something was lost in translation in that interview last night.  He didn't seem to understand that 'diving' blatantly means 'cheating' rather than 'not staying on your feet when a strong challenge comes in'.  Plenty of players go down under strong tackles when they maybe could have just about stayed on their feet, but that is different from diving, which is going down without being touched in an attempt to con the ref.

Even though I don't think Drogba meant to admit to diving, he blatantly is a diver and a cheat.  And I agree something has to be done.  To be honest his antics have been covered so much by the press recently that refs are going to start giving any 50-50 against him.  He's made his bed and now he can lie in it...

John, he has been here 18  months now cant see him having a problem with the language.At the end of the interview he said;

Quote "Anyway I dont care."

Typical reaction from anyone connected with Chelsea.I dont think its a coincidence,that Chelsea are adopting the same tactics Porto used when they won the European cup.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:46 pm

drogba is a penis
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:08 pm

if the FA can punich players using video evidence after the event, surely thay can punsih Drogba for admitting live on TV he is a cheat.
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby stmichael » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:09 pm

Judge wrote:drogba is a penis

wonderfully reasoned post judge :D

i agree :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Theo@home » Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:19 pm

babu wrote:
TheoRacle wrote:Despite Diego's undisputed talent - that's the exact reason why I have no respect for him. He also wasn't afraid to cheat to get a win. Such a pity when you have such talent.... (Deliberately not mentioning the Chelsea player in the same post by the way as the similarity ends when their shared penchant for cheating is taken out of the discussion...)

but you did mention it....  :p

soooooooo.... you must be on drugs if you reckon diego and drogba are similar!!!!!  :O   :D  :laugh:

Not by name  :p
Theo@home

Postby bng89 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:54 am

Dogba should dive of a cliff
Liverpool FC 1892
bng89

Postby Fowler_ The _Prowler » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:29 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CenZoZfUNXE&search=drogba
Fowler_ The _Prowler

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion