Did rooney call alex a c***

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Greavesie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:05 pm

stmichael wrote:rooney won't start due to an "ankle injury"

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

:laugh:

oh the irony

I wonder if he'll ever play for them again

to be honest though I don't think he'll leave, I'll believe it when I see it. Redcafe is calling him all kinds now. They've finally realised he's a kunt now, despite cheating on his pregnant wife :D

City are going to offer him 230 grans a week!
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby lakes10 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:17 pm

the sky team doing the press stuff today said ALEX was being treated like an outcast by the club bedfore and after it........could it be Alex that leaves?

they said a bit of paper was shoved into his had 5 mins before and was told to just read from it.
Last edited by lakes10 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:24 pm

If Torres wants to try and engineer a move away it will be on our terms as he has many years left on his current deal. Rooney on the other hand only had 18 months so his situation is a bit different. Would love to see him go City just to :censored: off fergus. First Tevez now him

:D

Yeah City will be stronger but they have so many other decent players anyway it's not really going to make much difference. He won't play often and he is injury prone.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Joke from a bluenose

Take my word for it, Rooney is on his way to Liverpool. I know because I heard Roy Hodgson saying "Looks like Wayne's coming"..... I didn't hear the rest because it started p,issing down and I had to run for cover.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:39 pm

HE IS DEFFO OFF TO ITALY

Just heard that he is desperate to move to Juventus in the next transfer window after he heard "the old lady of turin" was 'interested' in him.

:laugh:  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Take my word for it, Rooney is on his way to Liverpool. I know because I heard Roy Hodgson saying "Looks like Wayne's coming"..... I didn't hear the rest because it started p,issing down and I had to run for cover.

this is incredible :laugh:

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Reg » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:23 pm

Wayne Rooney could quit Manchester United for just £5m using Fifa loophole

Wayne Rooney could potentially terminate his contract with Manchester United for just £5 million if he is prepared to remain at the club for the rest of the season.

Wayne Rooney could buy out the final year of his Manchester United deal next summer.
Under Article 17 of Fifa's transfer regulations - the so-called Webster ruling, named after the former Hearts player Andy Webster - Rooney would be entitled to buy out the final year of his current annual salary of just under £5m, plus a small compensation fee, leaving Manchester United drastically out of pocket.

The Webster ruling states that a player under the age of 28 can walk away from his contract after a 'protracted period' - in his case, three years - has expired.

Rooney's future: news and reaction Rooney would fall into that category as he last signed a new contract with United in November 2006, aged 21.

Rooney could have bought out the last two years of his contract during the last summer transfer window, but has the option of paying up 12 months' salary in the summer of 2011, provided he gives 15 days' notice in writing.

The possibility of Rooney leaving for such a price-cut fee will put further pressure on United to conclude a deal in January, when the webster ruling cannot be invoked.

Meanwhile, Arsène Wenger is certain that Sir Alex Ferguson will eventually persuade Wayne Rooney to stay at Manchester United.

In Cesc Fabregas, Wenger was successful in convincing his own restless star player to remain at Arsenal during the summer, and he says it is always possible for a manager to repair problems with a member of his squad.

“Rooney is a great player and I am convinced he will stay at Manchester United,” said Wenger. “Why? Because it is his club. They have the power to keep him. He will stay where he is.”

Wenger did also express surprise that Rooney had been able to run down a contract that expires in 2012 but believes there are still only “three or four” clubs in the world that could afford him. It can be safely assumed that he does not include Arsenal in that category.

“For Rooney, it will not be a financial choice,” said Wenger. “He will decide if he stays. He would say, ‘Old Trafford is my home, I will stay there’. And Manchester United would turn up with the right number. He knows that; they know that.

“It is part of a club. We have people who only negotiate contracts at our club and I come in when it is needed. When you have a professional squad, the first team plus players after 16, you are always in renegotiations.”

Wenger’s thoughts were echoed by Jose Mourinho, the Real Madrid manager who has also been linked with a move for Rooney. “I don’t think he will [become available],” Mourinho said. “I think the big man [Ferguson] will persuade him to stay.”

With Arsenal keeping Fabregas, Mark Schwarzer remaining with Fulham, Phil Jagielka staying at Everton and Fernando Torres still at Liverpool, there has been a clear trend this year of clubs resisting interest in their best players.

“It is down to the club that football is a world competition now — and you have plenty of players unemployed,” said Wenger. “The competition is much higher than before. That is the only reason.”

Wenger also dismissed the argument that it was simply best to sell someone who wanted to leave. “I can return that question: do you think you always have to give in? Cesc was a special case because he is from Barcelona. He loves Arsenal.”
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:37 pm

please let this happen, I hope they get nothing out of him leaving

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Nah I can't wait till the summer, I want him to go in Jan. No way they will win the league and overtake us then. :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Reg wrote:rumours Citech willing to offer 50 million to Utd + a 4 year 50 million deal to Shrek. 

And Utd to replace him with Torres..............   :O

The offer for Fernando, Reg has been on the table for months, i told a couple of people about this a couple of months ago,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:43 pm

Isn't 50Mil a bit too much given he only has 18months left? They can fk off about Torres too. He stuck around here because he knew we were getting rid of H&G, and people think he will go to another club with debt issues and greedy americans? Can't see it happening myself.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:54 pm

bavlondon wrote:Isn't 50Mil a bit too much given he only has 18months left? They can fk off about Torres too. He stuck around here because he knew we were getting rid of H&G, and people think he will go to another club with debt issues and greedy americans? Can't see it happening myself.

erm no way they'll get £50m. There'll probably be an auction for him in January IMO. He's a horrible little kunt anyway lol

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Yeah but it's funny to see Fergie resigned to losing him. I think City will end up getting him. Chelsea can afford him too but I don't think they will match City's 230k a week wages, especially as the top earners at Chelsea will want parity ect...

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NorfolkRed » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:12 am

just watched an interview with whisky nose - apparently was resting Rooney so he could plat for England. really?? he must think we were born yesterday!
NorfolkRed

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:50 am

When Kenny Dalglish resigned as Liverpool manager, it was the beginning of the end. Looking at Man Utd and their problems, this is their Kenny Dalglish moment. Whats the bet at the end of the season Fergie retires? Its a sinking ship, and the rats are jumping.
Last edited by Kharhaz on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion