Chelsea vs arsenal - Did you watch it?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby mattylfc » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:26 am

Just wondered who watched the game yesterday.  There was a few incidents that i feel are worth mentioning.

Firstly what the hell was the Drogba v Lehman incident all about.  That was one of the most laughable incidents i have ever seen.  The way that they both went to ground as if they had just been lumped by mike Tyson was absolutely disgusting.  What the hell was it all about, talk about giving football a bad name.  Absolute fairies.

Secondly, how poor was SWP when he came on. I felt sorry for the lad.  He was brought on to change the game but could do nothing right, didnt get past clichy once and you could hear the crowd getting annoyed with him.

Lastly, i hate to say it but what an unbelievable goal from Mr Essien.  Amazing strike, must be on par with Taylors strike for portsmouth.
mattylfc

Postby dawson99 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:28 am

sorry, not meaning to sound like a moaner, but theres a thread for this in the premiership discussions bit down there. :cool:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mattylfc » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:38 am

My apologies, didnt see the other thread.
mattylfc

Postby Blue_Heart » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:10 pm

watched a bit of it, it really does sum up football when essien scored that cracker but then missed that 1 yarder of a shot a few minutes later:D
haha lehman and drogba drama was faf!
Blue_Heart

Postby tubby » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:04 pm

I really hope that refs just send divers off with a straight red in future its ruining the game. I know corradi got sent of the other day for 2 yellows but refs need to set an example and send someone of in a high profile match that will cause utter contravery. Only then will they learn. And its even worse when you have a serial diver like Ronaldo and Ferguson backing him up.

I applaud Stuart Pierce for his comments the other day. If not really heard Rafa talk on diving but i wish all mamagers were as honest as Pierce when it comes to those sorts of things.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion