Chelsea - Dodgy dealings?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby simic_ie » Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:49 pm

I really really have a deep repulsion for Chelsea and everything they stand for at the moment.. I hope the Russian Government arrest this Abramovich f*cker and lock him away to rot, along with that little baldy rat Kenyon for whatever reason, arrrggghhhhhhhh I'm so angry right now. All this speculation is really p*ssing me off  :angry: :angry: :angry:
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:04 pm

Kenyon laundering money for Abramovic by going on player shopping fetish in Portugal? :D  Think that will stick? :laugh: :laugh:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:05 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:I think the reason Liverpool haven't come out and said "Gerrard is not for sale" is because:

1. Parry accepts Gerrard is angry after what happened last season and Parry knows that Gerrard is seriously considering leaving.

2. Parry feels that there is a small chance of changing Gerrard's mind and as such he doesn't want to say anything to the press about Gerrard until he has received a final answer from Gerrard.

3. IF and when Gerrard finally tells Parry he wants to go, Parry will tell the press that Gerrard is not for sale and try to drag as much money from Chelsea as possible, as well as protect the club and his own back from the fans' wrath and put the blame solely on Stevie's shoulders. However, if and when Gerrard tells Parry he wants to go Parry will have privately accepted that Gerrard will leave and he will only go through the motions of appearing to oppose the move so as to maximise the fee and protect his back.

I honestly believe that no bid has been made, no deal done, and Parry thinks there's a small chance of changing Stevie's mind, and that is why we have silence from the board at the moment as they try their best to get Gerrard to stay.

Possible...seriously hope you are right JBG!

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simic_ie » Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:16 pm

Santa wrote:Kenyon laundering money for Abramovic by going on player shopping fetish in Portugal? :D  Think that will stick? :laugh: :laugh:

I like that idea  :D  Only problem is if he keeps paying htis kind of money for players he isn't gone to get half his money back, not the brighest way in the world to launder money
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jymbojetset » Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:25 pm

From Liverpool Echo:

England press conference this afternoon has Stevie on.

Supposedly no questions about club matters (unless you already play for Chelsea)!
jymbojetset
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:00 pm

Abramovich is a silly mother f.ucker. I only wonder when he decides to leave Chelsea for L.A. Lakers or Detroit Pistons? We shoud friggin kick his ****** to Mars if he comes to Liverpool. Or even better, to Pluto.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby blind » Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:52 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:I think the reason Liverpool haven't come out and said "Gerrard is not for sale" is because:

1. Parry accepts Gerrard is angry after what happened last season and Parry knows that Gerrard is seriously considering leaving.

2. Parry feels that there is a small chance of changing Gerrard's mind and as such he doesn't want to say anything to the press about Gerrard until he has received a final answer from Gerrard.

3. IF and when Gerrard finally tells Parry he wants to go, Parry will tell the press that Gerrard is not for sale and try to drag as much money from Chelsea as possible, as well as protect the club and his own back from the fans' wrath and put the blame solely on Stevie's shoulders. However, if and when Gerrard tells Parry he wants to go Parry will have privately accepted that Gerrard will leave and he will only go through the motions of appearing to oppose the move so as to maximise the fee and protect his back.

I honestly believe that no bid has been made, no deal done, and Parry thinks there's a small chance of changing Stevie's mind, and that is why we have silence from the board at the moment as they try their best to get Gerrard to stay.

i think you are spot on again there jbg.

i actually quite liked the chelsea team's under Gullit and Vialli as they where both straight up guys and even Ken Bates was easy to deal with as you knew what he was about but with Roman "****** Money bags" Abramovich there seems to be no kind of plan it is just who is currently playing well right buy him.

Look at scott Parker had a good start to the season, nice payday transfer and then goes off the boil and will be shipped out this year. duff,cole the same thing.
When Abramovich gets board and stops funding the wages and transfers out of his other businesses then Chelsea will go to the wall faster than Leeds would have he will pull out and by the end of the 1st season they will be selling everything to overt disaster. I would be suppriesd if he is not setting them up so he can send them to the wall by the ground (in another of his companies) once they are liquidated and build offices or appartments and make a shed load more money.

it would not surprise me
http://www.footballbadgers.com

My eyes are blind but I can see, The snowflakes glisten on the tree(s) The sun no longer sets me free I feel the snowflakes freezing me.

BS vol 4
blind
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:20 pm

A conservative estimate as to the real estate value of Stamford Bridge is around the One BILLION mark so the investments Ivan The Terrible is making are not so stupid.
Liverpool Football Club have long been experts at cherry picking the top talent from other clubs and only recently have we been getting turned over as every mickey mouse set up thinks we've money to burn and have boosted the selling prices to us.
If the parting of the ways comes and Gerrard goes it will not be the end of the world - great players do not make great sides as Chelsea will find out next season and with Benitez WE have a manager who places more importance on the team than the individual - that has always been the Liverpool way and it's coming home with Bene.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:52 pm

If the parting of the ways comes and Gerrard goes it will not be the end of the world - great players do not make great sides as Chelsea will find out next season and with Benitez WE have a manager who places more importance on the team than the individual - that has always been the Liverpool way and it's coming home with Bene.

nicely put John.

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:49 pm

Anyone know if Vladamir Putin is a LFC fan? and did he get on this message board and read the postings?
If he is...it's time to call Abramovic back to Moscow and charge him with tax fraud. Send his to Gulag (sp?) or Siberia for a year and watch Chelsea go kaput!

OK...I'm just killing time waiting for England v Portugal game :D

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby barnesrush » Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:59 pm

me too santa. cant decide whether or not i want owen to score as it may make his transfer speculation increase. im sure roman will be there watching over his new pets
cut me and i bleed red
barnesrush

Postby Dalglish » Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:25 am

Word is that Gerard has had a change of heart about the Chelsea move after a chat with Carra, Owen and Benitez . I love a good rumour buit hope to God this ones TRUE !!!!!!!!!!! ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:20 pm

Did you hear why Chelsea are not signing Deco.  Because Peter Kenyon thinks Joe Cole is a good and similar player to him and they already have him so they should continue to give him a chance.

So who the fu*k is the Chelsea manager then?  Mourinho or Kenyon?  Something is very wrong and I can't wait for the whole house of cards that is Chelsea to collapse.  It will happen one day.
jonnymac1979

Postby zarababe » Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:44 pm

What's new about announcing there interest in Gerrard? their bl**dy well interested in anything on a pitch?... they even approached Collina!

Gerrard's staying.... Hencoz said so!
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:42 am

good news ..........
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion