Cancer research uk appeal - Predictions league

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby matthew » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:45 pm

Next season, I will be running a prediction league in aid of Cancer Research UK.  There will be four leagues, one for Tranmere, Chester, Liverpool and Everton and it will be £2 to join per team.  Only league games will be predicted.  The winner of each of the four leagues will get 10% of the money made (totalling to 40%) and the other 60% will go to Cancer research UK.  A brand new site is being developed for this and should be ready for Friday 22nd April 2005.  You will sign up to the site by Mobile phone, this is how you will pay the money, it will cost the price of the league to text. There will be a free pre-season league for all the friendlys so people can get the hang of the league but also have a trial for the league. I will also be running a free league in the season, which will be only the Liverpool league and you will only be able to get half the ammount of points as you would if you payed the money to sign up.

If you are interested in joining or want any info,
Email Matthew at matthewtrfc@msn.com and you can then be sent the site address when it is on the internet as soon as it goes up,

Thanks,

Matthew
matthew

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:46 pm

I've bookmarked this topic, I'll see what I can do. :D
jonnymac1979

Postby matthew » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:47 pm

thanks
matthew

Return to Premiership - General Discussion