Roberto mancini - t******

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 pm

What the :censored: is it with this guy? Why is it when a team has all the money in the world they think they can just talk about players with intent to buy him. The papers must be loving this.

I haven't hated a manager this much since Mourinho at Chelsea and even then he never talked so openly about Gerrard in this manner.

:censored: Mancini is overated anyway, he only won the league with Inter thanks to the the other 2 teams being docked points/relegated.

I hope Arsenal batter them this weekend.  :angry:  :angry:
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:08 pm

Cool, a thread devoted to calling him a greasy Italian kunt, keep away from Torres! W@nker :angry:
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Barcap better hurry up and find us a buyer quick. I really don't want us to be where we are now after the world cup. All it takes is a slight be of interest from Torres's end and the vultures will come in.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Give torres some credit. Why the :censored: would he ever want to join city? I think he has far too much respect in lfc.

City are wannabes who will never be.

They will never match our status nor utd's and no self respecting stat player will ever want to join them.

Mancini is a coc.k who is just trying to big up his over rated team and club in the desperate hope that they will get some decent publicity, because other than one or two times, city have done :censored: all this season.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:48 pm

I heard the other day that its very close now Bav. Maybe next week ? I think they are just going off what Rafa said though, so might be a load of [email]cr@p.....[/email]"The future? I just think about the next week, only of the sale of the club. "I'm interested in who buys Liverpool. "Resignation? I will have to wait for next week. I will talk to who will buy the club. We must wait."
account deleted by request

Postby Greavesie » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:51 pm

s@int wrote:I heard the other day that its very close now Bav. Maybe next week ? I think they are just going off what Rafa said though, so might be a load of [email=cr@p.....]cr@p.....[/email]"The future? I just think about the next week, only of the sale of the club. "I'm interested in who buys Liverpool. "Resignation? I will have to wait for next week. I will talk to who will buy the club. We must wait."

you mean a sale yeh?

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Greavesie wrote:
s@int wrote:I heard the other day that its very close now Bav. Maybe next week ? I think they are just going off what Rafa said though, so might be a load of [email=cr@p.....]cr@p.....[/email]"The future? I just think about the next week, only of the sale of the club. "I'm interested in who buys Liverpool. "Resignation? I will have to wait for next week. I will talk to who will buy the club. We must wait."

you mean a sale yeh?

Yeah mate
account deleted by request

Postby Greavesie » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:01 am

s@int wrote:
Greavesie wrote:

you mean a sale yeh?

Yeah mate

It was pretty obvious thats what you were talking about in fairness, been writing my dissertation all day/night so my brain is fried  :D

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby tubby » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:34 am

Greavesie wrote:
s@int wrote:
Greavesie wrote:

you mean a sale yeh?

Yeah mate

It was pretty obvious thats what you were talking about in fairness, been writing my dissertation all day/night so my brain is fried  :D

:laugh:

How's the disso going mate?

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion