Ticket exchange with st. pauli hamburg

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby lindi » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:25 pm

hello,
I´m stefan from hamburg germany. I´m a fan of fc st pauli http://www.fcstpauli.com/index.php?lang=en     
A good girlfriend of mine would like to enjoy a liverpool game live in the stadium. My idea is to realize her wish with an exchange.
So, my offer is an invitation for two liverpool fans for a st. pauli game here in hamburg including two tickets and  bed and breakfast for one night.
(excluding transfer from / to hamburg)
St. pauli is on the 2nd place in 2nd-league and is an traditional club with multicultural fans, 19000 fans stadium with standing places and  alcoholic beer drinking
in the stadium 3min away from the famous reeperbahn.
So, if there is anybody interest about this offer, feel free to contact me.
lindi

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:21 am

lindi wrote:hello,
I´m stefan from hamburg germany. I´m a fan of fc st pauli http://www.fcstpauli.com/index.php?lang=en     
A good girlfriend of mine would like to enjoy a liverpool game live in the stadium. My idea is to realize her wish with an exchange.
So, my offer is an invitation for two liverpool fans for a st. pauli game here in hamburg including two tickets and  bed and breakfast for one night.
(excluding transfer from / to hamburg)
St. pauli is on the 2nd place in 2nd-league and is an traditional club with multicultural fans, 19000 fans stadium with standing places and  alcoholic beer drinking
in the stadium 3min away from the famous reeperbahn.
So, if there is anybody interest about this offer, feel free to contact me.

aLRITE sTEFAN LAD GET THE ALE IN ME AN CIGGY ARE COMING :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Introductions Forum