Season ticket charity challenge

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby Blackburn » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:47 am

My name is Chase Hoffman, and I'm from Austin, Texas.

I also am an ardent supporter of the finest FC in the world - Blackburn Rovers.

I realize y'all don't share that opinion, but I'm not here to troll, but with a challenge for you lot.

The Blackburn fans are organizing a drive to purchase season tickets to support our club. Most of us who are doing this are not in the UK and therefore won't make it to many matches. We want to support our club, but we don't want empty seats at Ewood. So we're working with Rovers to purchase a block of seats and donate them to a school or charity, or have Rovers distribute them in some fashion (the details aren't all worked out yet).

I'm here to challenge you lot to do the same (for Liverpool, obviously, though if you want to buy Rovers tickets then I won't stop you). I think it would be a great idea, it's for a worthy cause, and it helps all our clubs.

I'm also challenging the other Prem team supporters to engage in this, and I'm trying to work out some sort of prize for the winning club - probably a sterling silver coffee cup or somesuch (hey, it's more impressive than the Carling Cup).

We're working on a website to track progress, though it will be on the honor system since we expect the supporters of each individual club to handle the buying of the tickets and the charity or school to which they are donated.  Please feel free to cross post this message to any other forum or message board, but please do include my email address: driftpeasant@driftpeasant.org so that I can keep track of who's doing what, and cut down on duplicate efforts for the same team.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Last edited by Blackburn on Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blackburn

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:06 am

:laugh:

we have a 10 year waiting list for our season tickets mate, i suggest you take this to clubs where they cant sell tickets

:laugh: :laugh:

oh you have made my day with this one

(very nice sentiment though, well done)
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:12 am

I think you want next door mate, they seem to have a problem selling their season tickets at Woodison. :D
account deleted by request

Postby Rafa D » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:03 pm

Brilliantly Shit! :D
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Introductions Forum