Man city to keep on spending - Hughes wants to buy three more star play

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Yossi_Benaloon » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:34 pm

Richards is going to be the next 'could've been world class' I'm afraid. Spends too much time bigging himself up, in more ways than one, and seems to think he should walk into the City/England sides without trying.
Yossi_Benaloon

Postby CTID » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:40 am

Yossi_Benaloon wrote:Richards is going to be the next 'could've been world class' I'm afraid. Spends too much time bigging himself up, in more ways than one, and seems to think he should walk into the City/England sides without trying.

Absolutely. Couldn't agree more mate. It's a real shame aswel because he looked like a world beater in the beginning.

I think his problem is he just isn't smart enough to play at the very highest level. He has no footballing tactical nouse whatsoever. He's big, strong and quick but that's all. He was found out very quickly. Nedum Onouha will be world class if we can ever keep that lad fit

The amount of times Richards is gulity of ball watching in a match is a disgrace. although maybe when he's older he might come good. Only time will tell with him. But i can't see him getting time at City. Apparently Maicon is coming to us in January. I think Richards might be gone either then or in the summer.
CTID

Postby Toffeehater » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:46 am

Richards needs a coach like wenger to get the best out of him , someone who can focus on him solely and tell him this is where you need to work on to improve , same in the case of babel , unfortunately Rafa and Hughes are not managers who can work with youngsters, Stephen warnock is a classic example , the lad has come on leaps and bounds and now looks in contention for a England spot , the unfortunate thing for him is he's up against ashley cole in my opinion the best left back in the world
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Yossi_Benaloon » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Toffeehater wrote:Stephen warnock is a classic example , the lad has come on leaps and bounds and now looks in contention for a England spot , the unfortunate thing for him is he's up against ashley cole in my opinion the best left back in the world

Dunno mate, speaking to a few Blackburn fans recently they think Chimbonda played out of position is better than Warnock. Maybe sour grapes as he moved on, but all the same.
Yossi_Benaloon

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion