Premiership all-star game

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue May 24, 2011 11:19 am

I always wondered why the FA don't organise a Premier League All-Star game against other league all-stars?

Be interesting what the line up would be?

To be fair, I suppose it would be the team of the year.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue May 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Have you seen that wonker Garth crooks team of the year on the BBC website, cr@p
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue May 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Boocity wrote:Have you seen that wonker Garth crooks team of the year on the BBC website, cr@p

Joke of a team that is. Gomes in goal?  :laugh: He must not have been watching the Real 2nd leg. Fabregas has been a shadow of himself this season. Lampard was out for how long?

He saved the best for the honourable mentions though.

"Fernando Torres of Liverpool did enough to warrant a mention in a difficult season"

:laugh:

How about a mention for Kenny for steering a team that Roy left in the relegation zone, to almost a European place.  :no

I'll give him some abuse on twitter later, can't remember my pw for some reason.
Last edited by tubby on Tue May 24, 2011 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue May 24, 2011 10:42 pm

This is a great idea

Ill get the last man standing to sponser it, i found a tenner down the back of the couch last week :kungfu:

THE LMS ALL STAR EUROPEAN LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP IN ASSOCIATION WITH NEWKIT
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Wed May 25, 2011 11:51 am

.                           hart                                            .                                                         casillas
johnson        vidic            kompany            bale          .                         alves             pique                   puyol              marcelo
            nani           lucas          n'zogbia                     .                                        iniesta          xavi            mata         
  tevez                                              v.persie           .                            messi                                                ronaldo
                           berbatov                                      .                                                          villa
subs,                                                                      . subs,
cech                                                                        ramos
sagna                                                                       carvalho
terry                                                                        alonso
wilshere                                                                   ozil
parker                                                                      benzema
suarez                                                                      higuain
hernandez                                                                 aguero

what a game that wud be, alothough i can only see it goin one way,,,,  liga bbva
brentd4

Postby fivecups » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:22 am

??
Last edited by fivecups on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion