Hollywood star proud to be red

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby aCe' » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:48 am

eh nevermind....  :p
Last edited by aCe' on Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:43 am

I think this was at the ESPYs which is like the sports version of the Oscars. Its a strange event that somehow has gained legitimacy just by being around and because of this very very very famous speech:  Jimmy V  which IIRC was at the first ESPYs, and now they replay it every year and its become a big cancer research donation night.  Anyway I think we should have sent Torres or something to just stand there looking pretty.

did you know that Pitt, Jolie, Billy Bob Thornton, and Dr. Dre are all reds too? :D  as well as bob's fellow countryman, Mike Meyers :D
JoeTerp

Postby heimdall » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:29 pm

JoeTerp wrote:I think this was at the ESPYs which is like the sports version of the Oscars. Its a strange event that somehow has gained legitimacy just by being around and because of this very very very famous speech:  Jimmy V  which IIRC was at the first ESPYs, and now they replay it every year and its become a big cancer research donation night.  Anyway I think we should have sent Torres or something to just stand there looking pretty.

did you know that Pitt, Jolie, Billy Bob Thornton, and Dr. Dre are all reds too? :D  as well as bob's fellow countryman, Mike Meyers :D

Mike Myers is a strange fellow though, one of those comedians who is very unfunny in real life, just like Rowan Atkinson. But very very funny in Austin Powers, especially as Dr Evil. :wwww
heimdall

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:44 pm

heimdall wrote:
JoeTerp wrote:I think this was at the ESPYs which is like the sports version of the Oscars. Its a strange event that somehow has gained legitimacy just by being around and because of this very very very famous speech:  Jimmy V  which IIRC was at the first ESPYs, and now they replay it every year and its become a big cancer research donation night.  Anyway I think we should have sent Torres or something to just stand there looking pretty.

Mike Myers is a strange fellow though, one of those comedians who is very unfunny in real life, just like Rowan Atkinson. But very very funny in Austin Powers, especially as Dr Evil. :wwww

Know them well, do you?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion