Gerrard super goal

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:32 pm

what a player we have in stevie I just hope benitez was watching that game and never puts gerrard on the wing again what a goal was it 30-40 yards? super player im glad hes still ours. England played well first half austria didnt know what had hit them then second half was ok but they came back at us for all our teams hard work we deserved to win but unfortunatly we have david james in goal one poor keeper and some people call dudek gimme him over james any day hes f#ckin pathetic, england played there hearts out to get it took away from them with that lousy keeper :angry:  on another note dudek done well today poland 3 - n ireland 0 dudek had a brilliant game maybe he knew raffa would be watchin :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:09 pm

that goal deserved to win the game but it never happened sven rushed gerrard bak to soon cus he was not 100 fit but he had a good game. i remeber another great goal by gerrard against sheffield wendesday at hillsborough and another one is manchster united
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:14 pm

the great one wrote:that goal deserved to win the game but it never happened sven rushed gerrard bak to soon cus he was not 100 fit but he had a good game. i remeber another great goal by gerrard against sheffield wendesday at hillsborough and another one is manchster united

yes i definitly remember both those goals  :D
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:16 pm

Yes i did watch the game and the whole team was let down becuase of that lousy mother fu*ker. That was a killer goal from our star man becuase it should have killed of the game and it was a super fu*kin goal. all i can say is.......

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS CHRIS KIRKLAND ??? ??? ??? ???
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:20 pm

STEVIE GERRARD STEVIE GERRARD STEVIE GERRARD :love:  :love:  :love:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Matt*Lfc » Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:32 am

the great one wrote:that goal deserved to win the game but it never happened sven rushed gerrard bak to soon cus he was not 100 fit but he had a good game. i remeber another great goal by gerrard against sheffield wendesday at hillsborough and another one is manchster united

After the match Gerrard said he got taken off coz he signalled to the bench that Wayne Bridge looked injured and they took Stevie off by mistake ..but he said he felt fine and fit lol sven is a muppet
Matt*Lfc

Postby kindaconfuzed » Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:37 am

I thought Austria came back cos Beckam who had been so influencial ran out of steam (or form not sure which). Up till then he and Stevie G had been running things.
I'll take on board yer problem but not yer anger
If it aint funny it aint right
I used to have an avatar of a girl rubbing her breasts but it was considered sexist - guys can you just imagine
Still waitin for the call for the ELITE MEMBERS DISCUSSION (forms in the post?)
kindaconfuzed
LFC Elite Member

Postby Redrider » Sun Sep 05, 2004 9:46 am

Beckham had his last injection of steam when Posh found his 'Texts to Loos'
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby L-type » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:37 pm

Well did you guys know that James was battling an addiction to computer games? :D    Also Gerrard signaled to the bench that one of the players needed to come out, while sven misinterpreted it as "I reinjured my groin" Which is why he was substituted. I think Sven and James need to go. Bust out with Kirkland
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Sun Sep 05, 2004 4:41 pm

Cisse, your absolutely correct James is so bad , that he makes Dodgy Dudek look good. It would be nice to believe that Capt Kirk' is past all his injuries and can get back up to 'Warp' speed. 'Beam me up Beni'

L-type, it was probably Sven who had the over-stretched groin and lost the plot thinking about how he came by the injury !! Can't take that man seriously any more, he is an International Joke. :cool: :blues:
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion