hamit altintop(schalke)=kaka
okan koc(besiktas)=rommedahl
emre belezoglu(inter)=davids
nihat kahveci(r.sociedad)=owen figo shevchenko
ibrahim toraman(besiktas)=cannavaro
servet cetin(fenerbahce)=campell
gokdeniz karadeniz(trabzon)=dyer
sabri sarialioglu(galatasaray)=camorenesi
got no money,no car, not even a slut to :censored:/but i don't care/ because we are carsi, kings of the world. or:got no money for the bar/too ugly to pull a girl/no charisma to cut a cool image/but we belong to besiktas, so :censored: the lot of you. the club colours are black and white:white-black, life-death
ArgentinaCRESPO

Postby dawson99 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:37 pm

wicked
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:03 pm

What about Fred ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Tue Dec 07, 2004 3:16 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:What about Fred ???

wicked
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:36 pm

yeh my mate is a Fenerbahce fan, so i keep up with the turkish league a bit and a lot of those players have a lot of talent.

what about Serhat Akin of Fenerbahce?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:37 pm

ArgentinaCRESPO wrote:ibrahim akin(besiktas)=emmanuel ginnobili
tuncay sanli(fenerbahce)=totti

emanuel ginobli is a basketball player though.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:12 am

I don't know much about turkish players i could even name your greatest ever player no offense Emre who plays for inter is a good player and hakan sukur former blaclburn player :)
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ArgentinaCRESPO » Tue Dec 21, 2004 2:20 pm

forza ibrahim akin
got no money,no car, not even a slut to :censored:/but i don't care/ because we are carsi, kings of the world. or:got no money for the bar/too ugly to pull a girl/no charisma to cut a cool image/but we belong to besiktas, so :censored: the lot of you. the club colours are black and white:white-black, life-death
ArgentinaCRESPO

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:34 pm

LFC #1 wrote:what about Serhat Akin of Fenerbahce?

Yea we have lots of good players. Especially our new generation(between 18-24 ages) are really hot prospects for future. But they also have lots of things to learn...

About Serhat Akin; he came to Fenebahce from Karlsruhe when he was 19 years old. He was one of the players who were transfered by Mustafa Denizli (former manger of Fenerbahce, 6alatasaray and Turkish national team).

I think he can be compared to Radzinski..Paceful, aggressive, passionate..He has hard shots but poor finishing..For the last 1.5 years he plays as right-winger, except his first position; forward.
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:58 pm

LFC #1 wrote:
ArgentinaCRESPO wrote:ibrahim akin(besiktas)=emmanuel ginnobili
tuncay sanli(fenerbahce)=totti

emanuel ginobli is a basketball player though.  :D

thats what i was thinking when i say that
i was like HuH  ???
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:37 am

IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:

Yea we have lots of good players. Especially our new generation(between 18-24 ages) are really hot prospects for future. But they also have lots of things to learn...

About Serhat Akin; he came to Fenebahce from Karlsruhe when he was 19 years old. He was one of the players who were transfered by Mustafa Denizli (former manger of Fenerbahce, 6alatasaray and Turkish national team).

I think he can be compared to Radzinski..Paceful, aggressive, passionate..He has hard shots but poor finishing..For the last 1.5 years he plays as right-winger, except his first position; forward.

Tuncay Sanli is very impressive, I think you will struggle to keep him as he will be chased by the big clubs in Europe very soon.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:42 am

LFC #1 wrote:
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:

Tuncay Sanli is very impressive, I think you will struggle to keep him as he will be chased by the big clubs in Europe very soon.

He already is Inter and Milan and i think Juventus are in for him  :( i h8 italian teams  :angry:  :angry:
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:49 am

not a big fan of Serie A myself, but it is a quality league what with the likes Of Juve and Milan.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:21 am

LFC #1 wrote:not a big fan of Serie A myself, but it is a quality league what with the likes Of Juve and Milan.

Yeh i remeber watching juve vs milan and i feel asleep it was boring abit like there champions league final where milan won on peanlties. I can't understand why people say Serie A is the best league in the world its obviously Premier league or La liga they also have huge debt but can still buy quality players  :(  :(
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:26 pm

the great one wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:Tuncay Sanli is very impressive, I think you will struggle to keep him as he will be chased by the big clubs in Europe very soon.

the great one wrote:He already is Inter and Milan and i think Juventus are in for him  :( i h8 italian teams  :angry:  :angry: 

Yea you are right.. ???

" Fenerbahce president Aziz Yildirim has revealed that Milan and Inter have both asked about young forward Sanli Tuncay.
The Turkish international caught the eye recently with a hat-trick against Manchester United in the Champions League.

"There are many foreign clubs that have approached us about Sanli Tuncay,” said Yildirim. “Above all there is AC Milan and Inter Milan."
"    www.goal.com

Serie A would be a very bad choosing for him. I hope he'll go to England if he leaves us..

+ I hate Serie A too... Premiership is the best, Serie A, La Liga or Bundesliga come second..
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion