heimdall wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Here you go heimdall

:D :D

Fill your boots ya big eyebrowed kunt!!
Bang on DD

You really think I would waste a plane ticket on ya tbh but next time I am over visiting some family in cork I might take a drive up to see if you in.

have a nice cup o tea and talk about how nasty I am.  :)

No talking involved mate..Ill kick you all over the street!BTW its a one hour flight from mainland..it takes 7 to drive from cork! :laugh:

So number 9, do you have nay more details we can pass onto the police, or are you done. I bet you're some skinny runt teenager as well as being a dumbass.  :D

Careful or he bust a cap in yer a.ss cos he so hard he need to use the guns init brav !!!!

Very true, well I'm off now talk with you later.
heimdall

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:24 am

LegBarnes wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Slander  :laugh: fecking sue me yeh grasses

IF I SAW THAT PM ADDRESSED TO ANY WOMAN ID FIND IT OFFENSIVE .BUT MAYBE THAT JUST MY CLASS , BECAUSE YOUS TWO HAVE :censored: GOT NONE

I see that PM has pushing the boat out slightly but to say its out of order is a bit extreme.

I find it out of order ,me, i dont care what anyone else thinks.
Im not having a dig at you lad far from it , im just stating what I THINK. And if people cant exept that then thats there problem

An as for yous two jokers , The comedians finished years ago,

Im not rising to you so feck off

How fecking sad it is that we have people like yous two following our club,

Im finished on the matter as i told Barnsey in my reply pm about 20 minutes ago but he wouldnt let it lie,  :no

More lies I don't have 1 PM from you ?

YOU :censored: LIAR YOU PMD ME TO ASK WHO IT WAS AN I PMD YOU BACK TELLING YOU I WASNT SAYING NOTHING AN WHAT I READ I FOUND DISGUSTING AN YOU  KNOW I DID. I ALSO TOLD YOU I WASNT SAYING NOTHING ELSE AN THE MATTER WAS CLOSED AS FAR AS I WAS CONCERNED.. YOUR GOING OVER YOUR OWN LIES NOW READ BACK IN THE THREAD WHERE YOU SAID YOU HAD PMD ME, AN MY REPONSE TO YOU.

nOW WHOSE BEEN CAUGHT OUT :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:24 am

heimdall wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Here you go heimdall

:D :D

Fill your boots ya big eyebrowed kunt!!
Bang on DD

You really think I would waste a plane ticket on ya tbh but next time I am over visiting some family in cork I might take a drive up to see if you in.

have a nice cup o tea and talk about how nasty I am.  :)

No talking involved mate..Ill kick you all over the street!BTW its a one hour flight from mainland..it takes 7 to drive from cork! :laugh:

So number 9, do you have nay more details we can pass onto the police, or are you done. I bet you're some skinny runt teenager as well as being a dumbass.  :D

Careful or he bust a cap in yer a.ss cos he so hard he need to use the guns init brav !!!!

Very true, well I'm off now talk with you later.

night
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:25 am

NANNY RED wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Gerrard30391 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Slander  :laugh: fecking sue me yeh grasses

IF I SAW THAT PM ADDRESSED TO ANY WOMAN ID FIND IT OFFENSIVE .BUT MAYBE THAT JUST MY CLASS , BECAUSE YOUS TWO HAVE :censored: GOT NONE

I see that PM has pushing the boat out slightly but to say its out of order is a bit extreme.

I find it out of order ,me, i dont care what anyone else thinks.
Im not having a dig at you lad far from it , im just stating what I THINK. And if people cant exept that then thats there problem

An as for yous two jokers , The comedians finished years ago,

Im not rising to you so feck off

How fecking sad it is that we have people like yous two following our club,

Im finished on the matter as i told Barnsey in my reply pm about 20 minutes ago but he wouldnt let it lie,  :no

More lies I don't have 1 PM from you ?

YOU :censored: LIAR YOU PMD ME TO ASK WHO IT WAS AN I PMD YOU BACK TELLING YOU I WASNT SAYING NOTHING AN WHAT I READ I FOUND DISGUSTING AN YOU  KNOW I DID. I ALSO TOLD YOU I WASNT SAYING NOTHING ELSE AN THE MATTER WAS CLOSED AS FAR AS I WAS CONCERNED.. YOUR GOING OVER YOUR OWN LIES NOW READ BACK IN THE THREAD WHERE YOU SAID YOU HAD PMD ME, AN MY REPONSE TO YOU.

nOW WHOSE BEEN CAUGHT OUT :nod

No you sent me no PM saying any thing ?
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:26 am

What a f*cking disgrace this turned out. SHUT. End of.

Heimdall, LegBarnes and Supplemonkey (whoever the f*ck you were...)

Have all been suspended from the forum. Indefinately.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion