Seriously?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:04 pm

How the fuck are we supposed to win the league? when them kunts have every ref in the country eating out of their hands?
:angry:
I cannot believe this I cannot believe it, Man U havent come from 2-0 behind to win a game in 3 years.

And before the ref gave them a goal on a plate they didnt look like scoring, you know what Rafa was right, them kunts get everything going for them, every decision, every free kick goes their way.

What feckin hope have we got? When referees gift them goals hey, I am feckin furious about this game, fuming.

our lads have worked so hard to get the goal difference up, playing teams off the park, then a referee hands the manc kunts the title.

I am feckin fumin :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:07 pm

I'm gutted Ciggs, its ridiculous. Haven't actually seen any of it to be honest but from what I've heard Scholes shouldn't be on the pitch, the pen never was and Berb may have been offside in the build up to one of the goals

:( :( :(
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:08 pm

And another thing fact not fiction Howard Webb is a member of Shefield Police, the lads where fuming on the Rattle over his reffing in our last game with him incharge.

I am feckin furious.

Cannot believe , cannot believe it our lads must be devistated tonight. Howard Webb you fucking biased kunt.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:08 pm

Its just pure and utter disgusting fuc'king rotten bast,ards and that "SIR" kunt getting what he wants all the time!
I fuc'kin hate them with an unbridled passion!! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Cant wait for Fergie to leave them, cant stand the smug w@nker :angry: :angry: :angry:

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Number 9 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Ciggy wrote:And another thing fact not fiction Howard Webb is a member of Shefield Police, the lads where fuming on the Rattle over his reffing in our last game with him incharge.

I am feckin furious.

Cannot believe , cannot believe it our lads must be devistated tonight. Howard Webb you fucking biased kunt.

Bet the kunt is in fergies room after for wine and blowjobs,..Yes sir alex anything you say sir alex!

NO manager should ever have a knighthood until after they retire,the fuc'ker simply gets more respect for it and its not fair to the rest of the league! :no  :no

Im absolutely gutted!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Ciggy wrote:How the fuck are we supposed to win the league? when them kunts have every ref in the country eating out of their hands?
:angry:
I cannot believe this I cannot believe it, Man U havent come from 2-0 behind to win a game in 3 years.

And before the ref gave them a goal on a plate they didnt look like scoring, you know what Rafa was right, them kunts get everything going for them, every decision, every free kick goes their way.

What feckin hope have we got? When referees gift them goals hey, I am feckin furious about this game, fuming.

our lads have worked so hard to get the goal difference up, playing teams off the park, then a referee hands the manc kunts the title.

I am feckin fumin :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

I said the same thing to Barry Cigg , just :censored: give them it at the beginning an :censored: everyone else. Its a disgrace an they talk about bent Italian refs ha these b.astardswrote the :censored: book on bent refs, noones got a chance
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Greavesie wrote:I'm gutted Ciggs, its ridiculous. Haven't actually seen any of it to be honest but from what I've heard Scholes shouldn't be on the pitch, the pen never was and Berb may have been offside in the build up to one of the goals

:( :( :(

Mate Ronaldo should have been booked and given a redcard instead he gave it the other way, for a free kick to Spurs, then keane conceeded a corner, and it was noway a penalty Gomez handed it out.

I better calm down im going to have an heart attack.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:12 pm

lets not start with the whole blaming the refs and pitch conditions and weather for losing out on the title bs... Rafa did it and it was pathetic and its even more pathetic when fans do it... we lost the title because the better team won it.. simple as... We'r not that far behind and we just need to keep improving and focus on what WE do rather than what others are upto...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:14 pm

get back to your Manc forum

YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:14 pm

aCe' wrote:lets not start with the whole blaming the refs and pitch conditions and weather for losing out on the title bs... Rafa did it and it was pathetic and its even more pathetic when fans do it... we lost the title because the better team won it.. simple as... We'r not that far behind and we just need to keep improving and focus on what WE do rather than what others are upto...

They are not a :censored: better team than us FACT. THERE DIVING CHEATING F.UCKERS, WITH REFS IN THE POCKET.FACT
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:14 pm

aCe' wrote:lets not start with the whole blaming the refs and pitch conditions and weather for losing out on the title bs... Rafa did it and it was pathetic and its even more pathetic when fans do it... we lost the title because the better team won it.. simple as... We'r not that far behind and we just need to keep improving and focus on what WE do rather than what others are upto...

We are talking about the Ref giving a pen that NEVER was that changed the game!
But you will probably say UTD would have won anyway right??
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:15 pm

You are a fecking kunt and I am prepared to take a ban for you, you tw@t

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Greavesie wrote:get back to your Manc forum

Dont even let him get to ya mate!
He obviously goes against the grain all the time to wind people up. :nod
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:16 pm

the penalty was a joke.........gomes touched the ball way before carrick even fell over gomes.........plus the referee was a good 15/20- yards from the incident....... and the third goal i am not even sure it crossed the line....... i knew  at halftime that some dodgy referee decision would overturn the 2 goal deficit and it has proved right...........also corluka has to be the worst right back i have ever seen........ his positioning play is absolutly shocking..howard webb you :censored: :censored:
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion