Seriously?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby SuppleMonkey » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:07 am

aCe' wrote:lets not start with the whole blaming the refs and pitch conditions and weather for losing out on the title bs... Rafa did it and it was pathetic and its even more pathetic when fans do it... we lost the title because the better team won it.. simple as... We'r not that far behind and we just need to keep improving and focus on what WE do rather than what others are upto...

I cannot believe this guy has been banned for that comment, that was an objective opinion. And the sheep and Hiyena's come wading in calling him a WUM because somebody got their knickers in a twist.

Like the reffing at OT, the moderating here is biased and absolutely disgusting. the fella's post wasnt even a wind-up no vulgar words were dished out by him, yet he endures the abuse by the preverbial sheep and gets banned for it.

Howard Webb is a Mod!
SuppleMonkey

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:07 am

Gerrard30391 wrote:
heimdall wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
LegBarnes wrote:
Number 9 wrote:
heimdall wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Slander  :laugh: fecking sue me yeh grasses

IF I SAW THAT PM ADDRESSED TO ANY WOMAN ID FIND IT OFFENSIVE .BUT MAYBE THAT JUST MY CLASS , BECAUSE YOUS TWO HAVE :censored: GOT NONE

Now would you say you have more or less class than Ciggy?

I am not a grass but I will always expose liars and bullies like you and number 9. You've been found out Nanny, embarrassing isn't it.

mate id kick yer fuc,k out in about 15 seconds!!Im not getting into it any more
You and yer mate are as much LFc fans as i am of modern art!
Go and fuc'k u idiot!The forum has gone under cause mods are dealing with only abuse..time kunts like you and ace were banned as well and out of the place!

Or you ?

Listen you wee creep
My address is this
Barry Courtney
36 Sunnyside Street
Belfast BT7 3EX
Moby 07759802972

Any problems with that and ya need shot..call anytime!!
See whos a nasty boy then?

Wow you're not exactly the smartest are you, so I can now phone up the police and report you for threatening behaviour and tell them where you live and even your mobile hone number can I. You couldn't make it up could you.  :no  :D

If you actually went to the police....theres something slightly insecure about you.

Haha maybe or maybe he was just trying to show him how stupid he is ?  :laugh:
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:07 am

Sabre wrote:What I'm saying is something obvious, this is a Liverpool forum, people are suffering a lot with this title race (even I who I'm pretty calm had my heart in the throat this afternoon), and after an scandal like the penalty, you simply can't wind people up in a Liverpool forum saying they're gonna win the league because they're the better team.

Come on Heimdall, surely you understand that puts people's nerves on? That's what I'm talking about. We're fúcking fuming here and it doesn't take much to understand certain opinions will wind people up. It's like going to a funeral and start singing, you simply know you can't do that. Is singing wrong? not normally, but not in a fúcking funeral.

That's what I'm talking about.
  :no

See you other day.

I wasn't exactly jumping for joy though was I Sabre, all I said was that you have to be a little less biased, it wasn't all down to the ref. Bloody hell if that is inflammatory then I don't know what's going on but if I offended people by saying that then I humbly apologise for causing so much anguish.
heimdall

Postby TheLad » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:08 am

wow. grow up men. It's been a hard day for us, but still, some of you went really nuts here.
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby Number 9 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:09 am

MODS GET THESE BAST'ARDS OFF THIS FORUM!!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heimdall » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:10 am

SuppleMonkey wrote:
aCe' wrote:lets not start with the whole blaming the refs and pitch conditions and weather for losing out on the title bs... Rafa did it and it was pathetic and its even more pathetic when fans do it... we lost the title because the better team won it.. simple as... We'r not that far behind and we just need to keep improving and focus on what WE do rather than what others are upto...

I cannot believe this guy has been banned for that comment, that was an objective opinion. And the sheep and Hiyena's come wading in calling him a WUM because somebody got their knickers in a twist.

Like the reffing at OT, the moderating here is biased and absolutely disgusting. the fella's post wasnt even a wind-up no vulgar words were dished out by him, yet he endures the abuse by the preverbial sheep and gets banned for it.

Howard Webb is a Mod!

Our mods are far more biased than Howard Webb. Did Ace really get banned for that, wouldn't mind a mod trying to explain that one. Mind you I got banned once because I didn't reply to a mod within about 15 minutes once. I'd actually gone to bed so sorry about that Mr.Mod  :no
heimdall

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:10 am

TheLad wrote:wow. grow up men. It's been a hard day for us, but still, some of you went really nuts here.

It wasn't about the game mate it was about something else that needed to be sorted its done now.

Lets get back on topic.  :)

As for fergie he will die knowing almost every thing he has won he has got from dodgy calls not playing the better football ! FACT!
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gerrard30391 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:10 am

SuppleMonkey wrote:

Howard Webb is a Mod!

He has previous.
So us go careful with what your saying
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:11 am

been found out Nanny, embarrassing isn't it.

ONE LAST WORD BEFORE I GO IVE NOT BEEN FOUD OUT ABOUT :censored: ALL . aN AS FAR AS BULLIYING GOES MR :censored: UNIVERSE READ THE THREAD PROPERLY. BULLYING :laugh:  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:11 am

Here you go heimdall

:D :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheLad » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:13 am

LegBarnes wrote:
TheLad wrote:wow. grow up men. It's been a hard day for us, but still, some of you went really nuts here.

It wasn't about the game mate it was about something else that needed to be sorted its done now.

Lets get back on topic.  :)

As for fergie he will die knowing almost every thing he has won he has got from dodgy calls not playing the better football ! FACT!

He is already an alcoholic I guess, I feel sorry for him.. :glare:
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby Number 9 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:13 am

Dundalk wrote:Here you go heimdall

Fill your boots ya big eyebrowed kunt!!
Bang on DD
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:14 am

No excuses now heimdall :D
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:15 am

Number 9 wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Here you go heimdall

Fill your boots ya big eyebrowed kunt!!
Bang on DD

You really think I would waste a plane ticket on ya tbh but next time I am over visiting some family in cork I might take a drive up to see if you in.

have a nice cup o tea and talk about how nasty I am.  :)
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:16 am

Its a good spin in fairness
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion