Liver bird tattoo - Liver bird tattoo

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby GRAHAM01 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:22 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Ok, so it's a bird with some kind of design to accommodate several names?

When are you looking it done for?

when ever mate no time limit, when ever you would be able to come up with something would be great
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Lee J wrote:hey Graham...

i like this one mate if the names could be put in the feathers that would make a real good one

is that your one at the bottom?
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:27 pm

This one is boss. Thats the one I think im going to get. Or quite similar anyway.

My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:30 am

GRAHAM01 wrote:

i like this one mate if the names could be put in the feathers that would make a real good one

That's one of Kitster's. It's from the RAWK Euro Liverbird Kop surfer.

I've my own designs of various nature, including ones like the bird in the image below. I don't usually like to post up my designs before they are finished, as they are usually spread about the net without any permission from me and no copywrite on them, but in this case, it's nowhere near finished plus it's been resized to about 1/20 of it's original size and detail. I've been informed that Liverpool airport is now selling fridge magnets with one of my unfinished designs. Lovely that.

Last edited by Emerald Red on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:00 pm

maypaxvobiscum

Postby tubby » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Emerald you should go to claim the rights for that magnet.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:17 pm

Lee J wrote:Image

Thats what i have in red , green leaf and gold stars
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:46 am

GYBS wrote:
Lee J wrote:Image

Thats what i have in red , green leaf and gold stars

I like this one but would go for just de bird and no more than 2-3 inches high.

The tats in that link are wild, but way too big for me. I just want a discreet bird for the top of my arm.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:08 am

I hate tattoos. I really do. My brother is the total opposite. He has many, I have none !

My missus has one which she had covered up, it was the name of her boyfriend before I met her 14 years ago. There horrible, I hate everything about them. They are like makeup. They mask the natural beauty of the person. My missus can go out without makeup and look better without it than with it, and the same is with men, you dont need a symbol to show where your passion lies. Tattoos are lame and superficial, they dont represent you, they represent what you want people to think of you. Save the money you would otherwise spend on a skin mark and spend it on a pleasant night, this works better than any mark you incur !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:35 am

Yes, thats the other side of the story and why I've wanted this bird for nealy 25 years and still not done it !! :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:56 am

Kharhaz wrote:I hate tattoos. I really do. My brother is the total opposite. He has many, I have none !

My missus has one which she had covered up, it was the name of her boyfriend before I met her 14 years ago. There horrible, I hate everything about them. They are like makeup. They mask the natural beauty of the person. My missus can go out without makeup and look better without it than with it, and the same is with men, you dont need a symbol to show where your passion lies. Tattoos are lame and superficial, they dont represent you, they represent what you want people to think of you. Save the money you would otherwise spend on a skin mark and spend it on a pleasant night, this works better than any mark you incur !

disagree there

but of course, it depends on the person. many people nowadays are bang into the fashionable side of having tattoos and just get any old thing, some random 'tribal' squiggle, a chinese character (and i don't mean bruce lee), their mum's name in hindi, or some other meaningless rubbish. i partly blame footballers for this - in the 80s it was the perm and the mullet, nowadays its the obligatory tattoo.

personally i am fascinated by the history and meaning of tattoos which are much more personal. i think that if you gave tattoos which really represent something important in your life then it is an enhancement that can change the way you feel about yourself. if you have a little artistic talent - which happily i do - its even better to be able to design your own tattoos, rather than rely on a stranger to interpret your ideas for you. if you have to rely on someone else then i would recommend spending as long as possible talking with that person and exchanging ideas. remember, this is going to be on your body for the rest of your life.

if you study the history and meaning of naval, criminal and gang tattoos it is really fascinating.

my own tattoos are all located on the insides of my arms as they are more for me than for anybody else. its a personal thing and i love them.

girls with tattoos are anything up to 63% more sexy than girls without tattoos. fact.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:06 am

i have two tattoos
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:38 am

Emerald Red wrote:
GRAHAM01 wrote:

That's one of Kitster's. It's from the RAWK Euro Liverbird Kop surfer.

I've my own designs of various nature, including ones like the bird in the image below. I don't usually like to post up my designs before they are finished, as they are usually spread about the net without any permission from me and no copywrite on them, but in this case, it's nowhere near finished plus it's been resized to about 1/20 of it's original size and detail. I've been informed that Liverpool airport is now selling fridge magnets with one of my unfinished designs. Lovely that.

I wish i was as skilled as you at this stuff, I'd love to be able to design my own stuff as good as some of the stuff you come up with
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum