Where the bloody hell has

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:34 am

dawson99 wrote:
peewee wrote:peewee hasn't logged out, peewee gets tickets quite easily as peewee knows people who gets tickets for him. peewee was doing something else. its not hard, maybe if you tried to get tickets as opposed to just accepting you can not get tickets then you might get some, maybe you don't know the right people.

getting to even one game over the past 6 years would still be more than the majority on here who live in driving distance, you included who even has the option of going to the away games in london.

feel free for another pop, make yourself look even more stupid, once again i never mention you but you feel its ok to have a pop at me, start an argument then dish a card out, and then not be bothered when more posters leave.

dont worry woof, i know your tactics    :kungfu:

LOL peewee, you really are looking for arguaments lately. I've been to a fair few games over the last 6 years. And i was only making a point...

So don't get your knickers in a twist, chill out and stop the paranoia mate

im way too hungover and tired to argue again with people about stupid stuff, i'll just say more stuff i'll probably regret. you enjoy thailand and the masses of games u go to

and you dawson are acting like a idiot lately. I never started any argument in here, in fact i was defending the OOTers by pointing out the scousers mentioned don't live in liverpool.

I did point out the fact that the OOTers living within driving distance do not all go the game, I also never mentioned masses of games in my posts, I said even going to one in the past 6 years would be more than most of the posters on here. your buddy woof was looking for the argument, not me

get your facts straight mate, it will help breed a happier forum if people stop trying to twist things, you have become one of the most pretentious butter wouldnt melt people on here and to be honest mate you have become quite tedious compared how you used to be.

Now when i start mentioning you in my posts feel free to mention me, I would say you poking your nose in is looking for an argument, its something you constantly do, and again its a bit tiresome
112-1077774096

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:17 am

I thought Joko was Rafa Dodd ?
account deleted by request

Postby GOAT » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:11 am

redbeergoggles wrote:
GOAT_2.0 wrote:
peewee wrote:I am scouse, but me, ciggy and nanny don't live in liverpool anymore  :D

Am I the only scouser left who lives in Liverpool then  :D

No your not !

Calm down, calm down haha I'd be very worried if I was the only one, there must be quite a few lurking on here but it seems a lot of the more regular posters are from elsewhere
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:36 am

woof woof ! wrote:I don't give a f'uck where our fans come from.

I'm born a scouser but being Liverpool born and bred doesn't automatically give you the right to claim that you're LFC's biggest fan and you support for the club is more credible than those born elsewhere.

Let's face it, thousands of scousers support Everton.

Personally I'd rather have a drink with a red supporter from Tokyo than a blue one from Toxteth.

Like the Beatles, Liverpool FC became bigger than the city itself, about time scousers recognised that and became more proud and appreciative of the worldwide support the club and it's homegrown fans have attracted.

well said  :nod

anyway wassup all you beautiful people out there  :buttrock
maypaxvobiscum

Postby JBG » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Joko. :laugh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby GYBS » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Calm Down Calm Down :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<