Where the bloody hell has

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:11 pm

maybe if you asked the question because you wanted the answer as opposed to asking the question as an attempt at ridicule you would have the answer you so desperately want, it is obvious by your posts what you want to do, and its not to get the answer to a simple question.

like i said someone has the answer via pm, but they actually want the answer not looking to score brownie points

conversation over i think, it seems you are unable to grasp the concept of asking a simple question without talking about fakes, flight costs, thailand, wealth etc etc etc to the point of tedium
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:20 pm

peewee wrote:where have i said i fly in several times a year? i have neither said or intimated that. get you facts right and you might get a sensible conversation

Sensible conversation   :laugh:

Surely if your previously posted assertion that you see more games than members like myself and Dawson is true,  it's fair to assume that in order for you to do that you must be flying in several times a year ?

Taking this season as an a example, I don't know how many games dawson has been to so far, but i've been to Eight. Now if my maths are correct and I believe your statement that means you've been to a least nine games. Common sense dictates that you would have had to have made several journeys from Thailand to see those games.

Sensible conversation   :laugh: . I almost said don't make me laugh , but despite myself, you do.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Thats a shame. I thought this forum was for Liverpool supporters, and not just scousers. Shame on us eh for being OOTers supporting the mighty reds. I will carry my burden to my grave. Shame on me  :sniffle

LFC belongs to Liverpool first and foremost Anfields already been ripped apart by the lack of scousers lets go the whole hog and iradicate them from football forums aswell nice one.  :buttrock

Me, peewee, nanny and woof 4 scousers on a liverpool forum Id say thats a damn shame. Even Jonnymac left what does that tell you?

What are you on about Cigs? I'm a scouser too. I'll bet there are a lot more out there we dont know about as well.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bam » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Thats a shame. I thought this forum was for Liverpool supporters, and not just scousers. Shame on us eh for being OOTers supporting the mighty reds. I will carry my burden to my grave. Shame on me  :sniffle

LFC belongs to Liverpool first and foremost Anfields already been ripped apart by the lack of scousers lets go the whole hog and iradicate them from football forums aswell nice one.  :buttrock

Me, peewee, nanny and woof 4 scousers on a liverpool forum Id say thats a damn shame. Even Jonnymac left what does that tell you?

yeah, really sounds like words from a true fan uniting all on a forum

If Ciggy was born in Manchester she would support Man Utd/Man City. If Dawson was born in Manchester he would still support Liverpool.

And that’s a FACT.

There are clearly some scousers on this forum that love the city more than the club.

And that’s a FACT.

FACT

Forum Discourse
Bam
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:46 pm

FACT backwards is TCAF which stands for Texas Christian Athletic Fellowship or Toronto Comic Arts Festival. And that my friends is a FACT!
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:12 pm

The debate about OOTers has been around for a while now and I think a club as big as Liverpool is always going to have its fair share. However I don't think that it matters where you are from when it comes to passion ( although some Italians may disagree  :D ). I have supported Liverpool since I was about six. growing up I still remember that there was a lot of Liverpool players in the Ireland team - Houghton, Whelan, Aldo and of course Staunton who is from my home town.

Basically what I am saying is that since a young age Liverpool Football Club has been a very big part of my life. My wife often complains that I care more about the club then I do her  :lookaround . If we win I'm in good form if we lose or don't get the result we need I'm not very nice to be around. Maybe I take it to seriously. My office upstairs is like a little boys bedroom covered in Liverpool memorabilia.

Its funny, I read through this topic just before watching my country Ireland play and although I desperately wanted them to win I noticed that i don't feel the same intensity I do when I watch a Liverpool game. I didn't seem to be as anxious and nervous as I normally would be. I travel to Liverpool seven or eight times a year, more if I could afford it.

The OOTer debate might define some fans but not all.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:04 am

bavlondon wrote:FACT backwards is TCAF which stands for Texas Christian Athletic Fellowship or Toronto Comic Arts Festival. And that my friends is a FACT!

FACT = Foundation for Art and Creative Technology. That my friend is a FACT.

FACT
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:37 am

metalhead wrote:
bavlondon wrote:FACT backwards is TCAF which stands for Texas Christian Athletic Fellowship or Toronto Comic Arts Festival. And that my friends is a FACT!

FACT

:D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:54 am

Number 9 wrote:
Judge wrote:you know what - f'uck it

Fanny!! :nod

too much fanta that night eh baz?
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:08 pm

metalhead wrote:

FACT

Watching a film at FACT is boss - FACT!.

I watched Slumdog Millionaire there - FACT!
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Amazing the content of this thread and Stu the Red and AB arent involved

Faces change but subject matter stays the same  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:03 pm

peewee wrote:peewee hasn't logged out, peewee gets tickets quite easily as peewee knows people who gets tickets for him. peewee was doing something else. its not hard, maybe if you tried to get tickets as opposed to just accepting you can not get tickets then you might get some, maybe you don't know the right people.

getting to even one game over the past 6 years would still be more than the majority on here who live in driving distance, you included who even has the option of going to the away games in london.

feel free for another pop, make yourself look even more stupid, once again i never mention you but you feel its ok to have a pop at me, start an argument then dish a card out, and then not be bothered when more posters leave.

dont worry woof, i know your tactics    :kungfu:

LOL peewee, you really are looking for arguaments lately. I've been to a fair few games over the last 6 years. And i was only making a point...

So don't get your knickers in a twist, chill out and stop the paranoia mate

im way too hungover and tired to argue again with people about stupid stuff, i'll just say more stuff i'll probably regret. you enjoy thailand and the masses of games u go to
Last edited by dawson99 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:56 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
But I think, that anyone joining the club as a fan, must embrace aswell the values of scousers and the city...

Fine words Sabre, but doubt if the "values" would be significantly different except perhaps that "scousers" perhaps prefer to see more local talent promoted into the team , (a formula that perhaps in the long term didn't work too well for Bilbao :D )

It's like wearing a Che Guevara shirt mate. :D. If you embrace his ideology and his fight, then ok, wear it. But if you're a rich cúnt then it's a bit strange you wear a Che Guevara shirt!!

Bin Laden was a rich k'unt, if only he hadn't worn that f'ucking T-shirt, the world would be so much different now.

:D

Don't get me started on Bilbao.  :D

As for the values, no doubt that any club with some sort of history wants to see local lads coming from the youth ranks. A football club always implied that.

However, I always detected values in England like noble football, loyal crowds even in Division two... but there are some that I detected in Liverpool and nowhere else.

I mean there are values like not booing the team, there is a genuine loyalty in Liverpool that there's not in other places. For instance mate, we've had some awful moments this years besides glory moments. We had never seen however the amount of empty seats we saw in Manchester. That's something to be proud of, and that's surely something "Liverpool genuine".

I think that anyone, for instance a Spaniard going to Anfield has to know what's the history of the club, and has to know that if he goes there it must be to support the team until min 90. The ridiculous flags are for London. The empty seats are for Manchester.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:06 pm

peewee: You want a ticket? I can get you a ticket, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
woof: Yeah, but peewee...
peewee: Hell, I can get you a ticket by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with a flight. These Fu*king amateurs...
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:11 pm

s@int wrote:peewee: You want a ticket? I can get you a ticket, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
woof: Yeah, but peewee...
peewee: Hell, I can get you a ticket by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with a flight. These Fu*king amateurs...

the dude  :bowdown
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum