The dude is in the building! - Peace n love y'all

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby JBG » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:07 am

Wow, now thats mellow. :D
Last edited by JBG on Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 am

exactly. I'm chilled. back off to scotland in 3 weeks lol.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:46 am

metalhead wrote:
dawson99 wrote:IF we were to take organs.. why not take from 3rd World? They have the biggest population/money /economic/food problems. We can't afford to keep bailing them out when we can't look after our own country so why teh feck not?
Kill two birds with one stone. Help one person and deal with the over population problem

The fact is, not all people are equal. What s@int meant, if you ask me, was that all dead should be allowed to be harvested no matter what. I think that countries where they can't help themselves should help us. If we give them 500 million for whatever they give us some organs... fair deal, as so far we've got nothing back and the problem still there. Feck it, what I really think is. We should not give any other countries money at the moment when we need to spend billions on our own country which we cant afford.

If at home my mum was hungry and so was someone across the street, I'd say 'f*ck the person across the street, mum comes first"
thats how UK should look at how it spends money.

And, REALLY harsh. They are dying anyway, at least let them help someone along the way.
Couldn't care less, I won't give to any charities to asve Africa or whatever. I give to shelter, RSPCA, charities that will help where I live, coz trust me, we need the money as well. Its not a race thing, its a 'save ourselves first" thing. And we need saving

As much as I respect you, thats just bang out of order! You say you don't want to help saving africa, but you want to take their organs?! what kind of value or moral is that?! If the family of the deceased doesn't approve of it, you still want to exploit it?

ok....this is where i shall agree with MH. its farking selfish and inhumane.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:39 am

dawson99 wrote:some two-bit nothing country that is destroying the planet than your own neighbours.

some people are worth more than others. that's the way it has always been.

What the F*CK are you saying? :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:42 am

dawson99 wrote:Sabre, stop being a :censored: and dont call me a racist then. You cant quote someone and mention racism if there is no racism. That is defamation of character. If you don't understand something, don't mention it.
I ma not racist. I love my country and hate what I see. When you people speak to the homeless or the elderly or the ones who really need our help and still feel we should leave them alone and help a completely different country then you can talk to me. Until then, there is nothing anyone can do to make me change my mind.

Are you seriously suggesting that some bum on the street who CHOOSES to resist all the help this country has to offer, is somehow worth more than a little orphan dying of starvation in Africa?

I really think you should re-evaluate what you're saying here.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:38 am

dawson99 wrote:Nuke the country, get it over with, sort ourselves out then when the dusts cleared we can pop over and have a bit mroe space.
(Who knwos where the serious ends and the joking at the stupidity of you self loving self righteous eejits begins)

I'm not Jon Snow, now over to someone for the whogivesacr@p report

And with Dawson's immature wind-up plumbing new depths of bad taste (you came back for this? ???), I'll draw proceedings to a close once more.  Perhaps we can all get back to talking football now?
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum