The dude is in the building! - Peace n love y'all

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:39 pm

I'm not having a go at Africa!!!!!!
I'm having a go at our governemtn. Spending money on stupid things, hurting not helping. I should run this government. Life should mean life, not 26 years. Prison til death. But they say we cant afford that? A prisoner can slip in his cell, sue the governemtn and make 100k. Kids are throwing petrol bombs at fireengines FFS. We need to spend every penny we have on our country to sort it out. Every SINGLE penny. It makes me sick the things i see in the paper. Then someone says something like " We should not have awards shows, send all that money to Africa"
Don;t people realise that we are the ones in trouble. This f'cking country makes me sick. And one of the reasons i came back was to stick up for s@int. I agree with him. ARGH, be you guys miss Jon Snow around now lol
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:40 pm

Sabre wrote:Hold on, hold on.

I never wanted to call you names nor reffer you with my whole post DESPITE I started my post based on your post.

My question, is aimed to everybody. I'm not saying Dawson is racist, if I've said it I TAKE IT BACK.

I'M INTERESTED ON THIS:

I'm simply asking, note that no name calling is here, what's the point in locking several threads about racism in the past that talked about unappropiate words, when we have agreed all views can be discussed??

But why are you quoting me and even mentioning racism?
Can I quote you and just mention beastiality? No, because you don't do that... so why do it to me?
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:45 pm

metalhead wrote:
Number 9 wrote:This thread is a total Fu*king wake up call,or if its not it should be!
Theres a lot of little bit'chfests going on,old grudges revisited,cries for attention and all the rest,all rolled into one big brown snowball heading down a hill!

It all started because Saint put his views across,now I'm not saying i agree with what he said.In fact I am totally lost..but maybe I'm thick. What i will say is that his views are his right,if thats what he thinks then so be it.
We have people that obviously disagree,but is there really a need to disagree in such a way that you put across that it has actually ruined your life..that you are sooooo upset that you are disturbed that a fellow human being could think such a thing?
FFS its a planet we live on,it takes all sorts of opinions and mindsets to make it work..if everyone thought the same way it would just be all grey and boring.
Sometimes a controversial opinion is needed so those that fall into the moral code of everyday average procedure and conduct actually think for themselves as opposed to conforming to the general mindset,usually orchestrated by the government,church,religion etc.
Or also by third parties that have been influenced by the above mentioned(albeit at an earlier stage)
Saints not gonna go to Sudan with a box of scalpels and hack fu'ck out of people..In a perfect world,Sabres not gonna be so sensitive,Bob wont be so strict,Woof wont accuse JBG of being someone else,JBG wont huff anyway,everyone else will stop crying about something they never really thought about,Bam will stop posting at silly hours,Judge will admit he's gay,Ciggy can learn how to photoshop Heimdall proper,Nans hubby gets off the sofa............lots of other things as well!
But lifes not perfect...deal with it!

ok, you should add also barry won't moan and moan and moan

stop moaning

:rasp  :D

:laugh:
Mate,thats not moaning!
The whole thing has been totally blown out of proportion from the start...maybe I am moaning but I'd rather have the forum the way it used to be!
Used to be able to laugh at things like this,well not laugh but kinda look at it from another angle.Now its all waaaaaay too serious.
Im gonna put a kidney on ebay,while you neutered  nancys are moaning about it i'll get a few grand!
And no,im not buying ya a pint!
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:47 pm

Number 9 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Number 9 wrote:This thread is a total Fu*king wake up call,or if its not it should be!
Theres a lot of little bit'chfests going on,old grudges revisited,cries for attention and all the rest,all rolled into one big brown snowball heading down a hill!

It all started because Saint put his views across,now I'm not saying i agree with what he said.In fact I am totally lost..but maybe I'm thick. What i will say is that his views are his right,if thats what he thinks then so be it.
We have people that obviously disagree,but is there really a need to disagree in such a way that you put across that it has actually ruined your life..that you are sooooo upset that you are disturbed that a fellow human being could think such a thing?
FFS its a planet we live on,it takes all sorts of opinions and mindsets to make it work..if everyone thought the same way it would just be all grey and boring.
Sometimes a controversial opinion is needed so those that fall into the moral code of everyday average procedure and conduct actually think for themselves as opposed to conforming to the general mindset,usually orchestrated by the government,church,religion etc.
Or also by third parties that have been influenced by the above mentioned(albeit at an earlier stage)
Saints not gonna go to Sudan with a box of scalpels and hack fu'ck out of people..In a perfect world,Sabres not gonna be so sensitive,Bob wont be so strict,Woof wont accuse JBG of being someone else,JBG wont huff anyway,everyone else will stop crying about something they never really thought about,Bam will stop posting at silly hours,Judge will admit he's gay,Ciggy can learn how to photoshop Heimdall proper,Nans hubby gets off the sofa............lots of other things as well!
But lifes not perfect...deal with it!

ok, you should add also barry won't moan and moan and moan

stop moaning

:rasp  :D

:laugh:
Mate,thats not moaning!
The whole thing has been totally blown out of proportion from the start...maybe I am moaning but I'd rather have the forum the way it used to be!
Used to be able to laugh at things like this,well not laugh but kinda look at it from another angle.Now its all waaaaaay too serious.
Im gonna put a kidney on ebay,while you neutered  nancys are moaning about it i'll get a few grand!
And no,im not buying ya a pint!

moaner  :D

what did a syrian from Hamas do when he watched a Marlboro Cigarrette (if you ever watched the ad) commercial?

He went and bought a Horse.

Ill get my coat.

:D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:48 pm

Sabre wrote:I'm simply asking, note that no name calling is here, what's the point in locking several threads about racism in the past that talked about unappropiate words, when we have agreed all views can be discussed??

Progression? Our little newkits growing up? :D

A few of us have been here long enough to get a general idea of the kind of person each one is who is posting. Even this thread, you can tell the heated debates but there is no real strong insult being thrown around which is why this thread is still open and being discussed.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:54 pm

dawson99 wrote:IF we were to take organs.. why not take from 3rd World? They have the biggest population/money /economic/food problems. We can't afford to keep bailing them out when we can't look after our own country so why teh feck not?
Kill two birds with one stone. Help one person and deal with the over population problem

The fact is, not all people are equal. What s@int meant, if you ask me, was that all dead should be allowed to be harvested no matter what. I think that countries where they can't help themselves should help us. If we give them 500 million for whatever they give us some organs... fair deal, as so far we've got nothing back and the problem still there. Feck it, what I really think is. We should not give any other countries money at the moment when we need to spend billions on our own country which we cant afford.

If at home my mum was hungry and so was someone across the street, I'd say 'f*ck the person across the street, mum comes first"
thats how UK should look at how it spends money.

And, REALLY harsh. They are dying anyway, at least let them help someone along the way.
Couldn't care less, I won't give to any charities to asve Africa or whatever. I give to shelter, RSPCA, charities that will help where I live, coz trust me, we need the money as well. Its not a race thing, its a 'save ourselves first" thing. And we need saving

So this kind of thing is A-OK with you but downloading movies is wrong?  Righto.  :Oo:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Number 9 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:55 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Sabre wrote:I'm simply asking, note that no name calling is here, what's the point in locking several threads about racism in the past that talked about unappropiate words, when we have agreed all views can be discussed??

A few of us have been here long enough to get a general idea of the kind of person each one is who is posting. Even this thread, you can tell the heated debates but there is no real strong insult being thrown around which is why this thread is still open and being discussed.

Until now!
:censored: up you insomniac kunt!! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:55 pm

Well, the organ harvest thing was going too far. But yeah, I can honestly say I think we should not give Africa, or any other country, a single penny, until we have sorted out our own. whch will take a long long time.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Kharhaz wrote:

Thank God, an answer.

Dawson, if you're ready to post controversial views, be ready to face uncomfortable questions, I quoted your post because you posted for discussion some lines talking about the worthyness of human life. And based on that opinion, I ASK TO EVERYBODY why we banned racist WORDS before. Karhaz has answered it right away.

Thank you Karhaz for your answer. I find your stance reasonable, because back then, you and Peewee never made a racist remark, but you defended the right to discuss those topics. Fair play to you, your position is consistent.
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Number 9 wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:

Until now!
:censored: up you insomniac kunt!! :laugh:

:laugh:  I know sometimes I amaze even myself with the cack that falls out of my mouth !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:02 am

Thank you Karhaz for your answer. I find your stance reasonable, because back then, you and Peewee never made a racist remark, but you defended the right to discuss those topics. Fair play to you, your position is consistent.

Not a problem, unfortunately my position is more consistent than I would like :D
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:02 am

Sabre, stop being a :censored: and dont call me a racist then. You cant quote someone and mention racism if there is no racism. That is defamation of character. If you don't understand something, don't mention it.
I ma not racist. I love my country and hate what I see. When you people speak to the homeless or the elderly or the ones who really need our help and still feel we should leave them alone and help a completely different country then you can talk to me. Until then, there is nothing anyone can do to make me change my mind.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Honolulu Bob » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:04 am

JBG wrote:I think I have sorted out my storm in a teacup with the mods, I retract my criticism of them on the basis that I was unfair and got on my high horse and had a go when I should have PM'd them instead and then fell victim to a bizarre set of coincidences/wind-up from Dude Love.

Anyway, the mods overall do a good job, a voluntary job mind you, and I more than anybody else should have appreciated that and not take a cheap shot at Bob.

Once more, let me categorically state that I AM NOT DUDE LOVE but as for Bob Grumbine, well, have you ever seen JBG and ol Bob in the same room together....... :D

Oi! Shut it you tart!  :angry:

You'll be seeing Ol' Bob in the same room as you sunshine an' Ol' Bob will be wearing your balls as a pair of earings!  :angry:

DUDES BACK IN DA HOUSE, FEEL THE LURVE.... :hearts
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:07 am

dawson99 wrote:
Sabre wrote:Hold on, hold on.

I never wanted to call you names nor reffer you with my whole post DESPITE I started my post based on your post.

My question, is aimed to everybody. I'm not saying Dawson is racist, if I've said it I TAKE IT BACK.

I'M INTERESTED ON THIS:

I'm simply asking, note that no name calling is here, what's the point in locking several threads about racism in the past that talked about unappropiate words, when we have agreed all views can be discussed??

But why are you quoting me and even mentioning racism?
Can I quote you and just mention beastiality? No, because you don't do that... so why do it to me?

Your lucky mate, I was quoted and then he mentioned paedophilia.

He makes me laugh, the thread was locked, I never posted again about it, until AFTER HE had started up about it again

I do think its ironic that you moan on about a locked topic being the correct decision, yet its YOU that keeps bringing it back up. From what I understand you have already caused one thread to be deleted.

Maybe you want to discuss pedophilia as well, because you are the ONLY one to mention it, guilty concience maybe ?
                  ----------------------
I was just trying to debate on morals and the way they change over time (whats not acceptable today may be acceptable tomorrow ) but it was locked.

Bleeding hearts like Sabre pontificating instead of discussing ensure that most interesting discussions never get very far.

I was quite willing to let this topic drop as it had been locked but obviously I feel I am entitled to defend my opinions, especially as Sabre seems to want to bring his own pet project of pedophilia into the discussion.

If it was right to lock the thread because it was going to start WW3 why keep bringing it up ...... idiot.

To which I would add, if you don't want a topic discussed why keep bringing it back up ..........I didn't. I accepted the decision of the Mod's :-
It is time to lock this thread and I don't want to see this discussion revisited because it will lead to WWIII on here.

YOU DIDN'T . Yet you are moaning again because its being discussed.

The difference is this time Sabre YOU STARTED IT.
account deleted by request

Postby Sabre » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:14 am

dawson99 wrote:Sabre, stop being a :censored: and dont call me a racist then. You cant quote someone and mention racism if there is no racism. That is defamation of character.

Bah. Believe it or not, it was not you who I wanted to point out with my questions, and, believe it or not, I didn't think in fact that I would offend you quoting your views, which again, are worth discussing according the majority of Newkit. My questions, again, were aimed to all the members.

For the record, and again, I haven't said you're a racist.

For the record, I'll stop being a censored and will retire from this discussion.

Apologises for the trouble caused, asking such uncomfortable questions.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum