Postby greenred » Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:42 pm

no comment.
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:46 pm

GH will only be out if we have a disasterous period like last November/December,otherwise he's here till thesummer.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:16 pm

supersub wrote:GH will only be out if we have a disasterous period like last November/December,otherwise he's here till thesummer.

Unfortunately you are right.

The last three wins has probably bought Houllier another few months. If the team goes through another bad patch he could go, but what will probably happen is that they'll win a few, lose a few and so on, and he'll be around next year.  :(
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:23 pm

Sunday will tell us the truth?...bring on the mancs!!! :(
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:28 pm

The Board should sack Gerard Houllier now and be done with it, he has admitted he cant bring the title to Anfield so get rid and bring in someone who can!
116-1065305004

Postby redheart » Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:06 pm

do you Scousers know who big al is. I do, so I came to see what the dickhead was saying to you all.  don't listen to this guy.  Because half the lies he tells are the truth. The true red devils will kick your ***** on Sunday
redheart

Postby big al » Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:39 pm

Oh dear look what the cat dragged in.  More stinking Manc's is this a liverpool discussion board or a red nose(fergie) fan club. Redheart the glory hunter.  He's really a friend of mine who likes dropping condoms in my pockets for my missus to find.  He has never forgiven me for hiding under his bed on his honeymoon night.

Anyway back to the important stuff JBG are your right about most of your points but have you ever looked at what GH has pulled back. take a snifter mate and then we'll talk.  You know as well as I do that liverpool as a private company will not declare all the facts and figures about the club because they don't have to.  I once was involved with a company who had been making payments for all sorts of services to ghost companys owned by wifes and in laws.  It was very hard to trace where every penny was going.  Liverpool have revenue from overseas mechandising and television sales but thats another story.  If Houlier is'nt earning the club money then why is he still manager.  Its not on his tactical accumen, or his technical know how, he's not a good man manager ( Listen to Fowler, Westerveld, Berger and many others) he's not a great motivator, he's certainly not a man of the people Ie the Anfield faithful, he has not delivered his promise of a premiership title,the club is not considered to be a desirable place for the worlds elite to play, he has'nt discovered super stars in the rymans league, he certainly is'nt working for free.  the truth is I can't work out why he's still there only the bussiness man from liverpool made any sense to me and the is that he's balancing the books.  Somebody mentioned January.  If liverpool are in no threat to get relegated NO MONEY will be forth coming from the board. 

The statue in the centre of liverpool to the Moores family is there because they are successful bussiness men and that's the bottom line.  Football is not pure sport, if never has been it never will be. The difference today is that because the players are getting their share, they are fair game to the multi millionaires who own football and the British media. I could continue  but I'm ranting on.

Please leave Mr Houlier
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:52 pm

Spot on Big Al.

If Houllier had done his job and got regular success (such as winning the League and being competitive in Europe) we could attract some really good players.

However, he hasn't and its no wonder that the likes of Robert Ayala said back in August "I'd prefer to move to a bigger club than Liverpool".
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby big al » Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:43 pm

ayala is just the tip of the iceberg
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:39 am

F##K off manc scum... you will get yours, on sunday!! ar@e wipe!! :D
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion