Great deale for lfc

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby JoeTerp » Thu May 01, 2008 6:47 pm

LIVERPOOL FC SWITCH FOR DEALE
1 reader has commented on this story. Click here to read their views.

THOMAS GILL

10:30 - 24 April 2008

Tamworth-based goalkeeper Deale Chamberlain has signed a three year contract with Premiership giants Liverpool - after being told he wasn't tall enough by Aston Villa.

Sixteen-year-old Deale, who lives in Stonydelph, was released by Villa but was quickly snapped up by the Champions League semi-finalists Liverpool.

Deale's father Mark said: "I am delighted that my son has gone to a club with such a high stature like Liverpool.

"It's one step closer to his ambition of becoming the England number one."

Villa fan and current England under-16s goalkeeper Deale, whose idol is Pepe Reina, is currently studying for his GSCE exams at Belgrave High School in Tamworth and is relishing the opportunity to fulfil his dream.

Mark added: "We had many offers from other big clubs but we felt that Liverpool offered not only the best deal but also had the best facilities."

Kevin Keegan's Newcastle United and Sunderland were also interested in signing the young keeper.

Reader comments

I KNOW HIM!!!!!
jordan, belgrave

thought I would bury it in here, but hope to bump this thread one day when we sell him back to Villa after a loan spell for millions and millions of pounds  :D
JoeTerp

Postby JoeTerp » Thu May 01, 2008 6:48 pm

:censored:! meant to put it in the players lounge, oh well, no one will notice anyway
JoeTerp

Postby LFC2007 » Sun May 04, 2008 2:39 am

Having seen the title I thought it might've been some wum from a foreign land offering a 'great deale' on shirts or the like  :D
LFC2007

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun May 18, 2008 12:26 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Having seen the title I thought it might've been some wum from a foreign land offering a 'great deale' on shirts or the like  :D

:D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - Games