Football matches - How supporters views differ.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:29 am

Many arguments for all supporters of teams especially rival supporters see things in games that others dont see, for instance, Gerrard being felled in the champions league final against Milan. I thought he was lucky to be still walking after that challenge, and Gattuso should have been off but not so according to say chelsea or man utd supporters, he "flopped", the wind knocked him over but as we all know he was "hacked". The tottenham goal that never was, everyone could see how far the ball was over the line and was outraged but not united supporters. Oh no, keeper did well to get to that, it was like the 66 world cup final tough call but the ref got it right ! Wayne Rooney being sent off is a mixed one you have the "pro" england and the "couldnt care less" england. The "Pro" camp say how could that be a red? he stepped back ready to go in a huff and accidently stood on his nads while he was laid the 9:15 waiting for cristiano while the "anti" camp were saying how stupid he was for going in with 2 feet and deserved it.

Take these for example.

As the french people saw it.

As the italian folks see it.

As reported by the press.

My conclusion is this. Doesnt matter what colour specs we are wearing, we are all right !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:36 pm

anyone watching teh cheatski goon match? how the feck is terry still on the pitch? ??????
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:12 pm

Kharhaz wrote:Many arguments for all supporters of teams especially rival supporters see things in games that others dont see, for instance, Gerrard being felled in the champions league final against Milan. I thought he was lucky to be still walking after that challenge, and Gattuso should have been off but not so according to say chelsea or man utd supporters, he "flopped", the wind knocked him over but as we all know he was "hacked". The tottenham goal that never was, everyone could see how far the ball was over the line and was outraged but not united supporters. Oh no, keeper did well to get to that, it was like the 66 world cup final tough call but the ref got it right ! Wayne Rooney being sent off is a mixed one you have the "pro" england and the "couldnt care less" england. The "Pro" camp say how could that be a red? he stepped back ready to go in a huff and accidently stood on his nads while he was laid the 9:15 waiting for cristiano while the "anti" camp were saying how stupid he was for going in with 2 feet and deserved it.

Take these for example.

As the french people saw it.

As the italian folks see it.

As reported by the press.

My conclusion is this. Doesnt matter what colour specs we are wearing, we are all right !

ha ha ha where did you get them from they're superb  :D
PhiLFC

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:08 pm

just watchin the blueshite v chelsea Mikel been sent off :D

1=1
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:17 pm

I think what Karhaz says is true.

Spanish fans in a stadium are a bit biased. Myself, that I'm quite calm guy, have stand up from the chair and said a typical "And you don't see that foul, fúcking ref bástard son of the greatest bitch!" or simply a "SON OF A BITCH" (all that in Spanish of course). Where as a hard tackle of one of your players is either ignored, or you smile with satisfaction.

So yes, this is what football is about, different opinions, and that makes it fun.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion