New user from germany

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby terrydixon » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:15 pm

Hello Liverpool Fans!!!

How can I Start? Well, i'm a 18 years old boy from germany near hamburg. I can say my english is not so bad, but dont be so nasty when the grammatical form of my writing isn't so perfect you want to have  :p

Because of my job (Ship Agent) I had to speak very often english, and maybe within this forum it will be getting better. But thats not the point why i registred myself here in this forum.

Since i'm 6 years old im fan of Kaiserslautern. They played in the 2nd german League. 10 years before they were also in the second league but then they win the 2nd league and gets into the first German Bundesliga and in the first year after winnin second league,they win  German Bundesliga. No other Team, i think in europe had done this before.

Maybe some of you know Kaiserslautern, becuase they play Champions League in the Season 1998-1999 and gets into the quarter final.

But its not only Lautern my heart beats for. Since about two years i also really love the team with so much tradition, so crazy, noisy, wunderfull fans and this wonderful stadium.
FC Liverpool. First i only knows them because of Michael Owen when he played there. But in the last year they often shows Liverpool, especially against Chelsea in the seminal, at the private german tv. i think its a wonderful team and i hope they will win the Premier League this year.
Every game of Premier League or Champions League i am watching. Yes ive got the Liverpool-Virus at the moment  :wwww

So, thats all for the moment i hope you can read my "english".

And today we will win against PORTO!!!!
Last edited by terrydixon on Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--------------------REINA----------

FINNAN-----CARRAGHER---AGGER----RIISE

PENNANT-----GERRARD------ALONSO------BABEL

------------TORRES-----------KUYT

The Team which dominates Europe!!!!!
terrydixon

Postby Yessicajax » Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:29 pm

Heyyy... 
Welcome.
Image Image Image
A.F.C.A ..... As Finishing touch...God created the Dutch!
Yessicajax

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:37 am

Unusual name you have there for a Liverpool fan. Have you named yourself after the Spurs youth player or are you related to Kerry Dixon ex Chelsea ???

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby terrydixon » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:48 pm

no. I called myself after the youth player of Tottenham, not because im interested in the Spurs. Its because i transfered him by Fifa 2007 and he shoot many goals  :D
--------------------REINA----------

FINNAN-----CARRAGHER---AGGER----RIISE

PENNANT-----GERRARD------ALONSO------BABEL

------------TORRES-----------KUYT

The Team which dominates Europe!!!!!
terrydixon

Return to Introductions Forum