Hustler, one last reply from me. evryone listening - Ar**hole

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:00 am

hustler to be honest your question doesnt even deserve a proper answer. but i'll answer this in the hope that you f*** off.  you dont just criticise when players are playin bad etc, you criticise all the time, you just spout nonsense, you slag the city, you slag everyone else on here (liverpool supporters).
you said in a previous post after the porto result sumthin like
"bet you's are all gutted now arent yer, with the result.bet you's have all shut up about how well liverpool are gonna do after gettin carried away"   that doesnt sound like sumthin a supporter would say at all/it sound like what a manc or bluenose would say.
oh and dont forget the hillsborough debate.maybe one day you'll realise one day that what you said was disgusting and un-true.

i cant understand why people on this forum still reply to his his comments constructively. do you's not remember what he was saying. its a bit disappointing to hear people say "i respect what all liverpool fans say, who come on this forum"

get real people and f*** him off. he's an ar**hole. just ignore him.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby madred » Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:21 pm

Jim i have always said that that kn*b head is a manc. Its obvious to see he is here on a wind up. You can tell from every post of his that he is waiting for a reaction. After the Wayne Rooney topic i said that i wouldnt reply to this clueless idiots posts again and asked everyone else not to bother either. I did reply but have never took them seriously (usually just taking the ****** out of them) so again i make a plea to all the real supporters of this site to ignore him as i will second that and never reply to him again.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1090627431 » Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:31 pm

:D  :D

i dont really give a damn what u all think about me anyway, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

As regards the Hillsborough thing, maybe i did step out of line on that one. What, beacause i blamed people for having no ticket? Thats just the way i saw things. I did read the taylor report and People blame the police for a opening a certain  gate etc, allowing more people onto the terraces. But if they didnt take such action, the fans would have been crushed at the turnstiles! The question is...who was meant to be there.

I really cant be a**ed waffling on about the subject no more, but those of you who want me to f**k off, well its just tough luck, the hustler is here to stay.
72-1090627431

Postby Scousewil » Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:46 pm

I never replied to any of his posts since the Wayne Rooney incident. I was new to this site when i saw that and that alone was enough to not reply to any of his posts nevermind his attitude in general. I dont even read them incase im tempted. He's a w@nker. Nobody here should reply to him. Am in support of a total silence on the c*nt. He's laughin at us all every time somebody replies to him coz it makes it seem ok to say that kinda stuff here. :angry: :angry:
Scousewil

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:02 pm

thats the kind of replies i wanna see - everyone should just ignore him thats the only way he'll f*** off
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby madred » Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:04 pm

Scousewil you mention that you think he's laughing at us but all of his posts are laughable. Plus its easy that he can sit behind his pc and spout about Hillsborough because he wouldnt do it at the match the little s**t house. If you go back to the topic you will see that no one let him get away with his terrible comments. At one point he was almost crying for forgiveness but he knew that he wasnt going to get it so he thought well i'll make things far worse. Basically this little boy has no life in Chester so he thinks i know how to get attention. To be honest im laughing at him.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Aug 01, 2004 6:35 pm

He's still a better player than Murphy and Ballack though.
:D
115-1073096938

Postby JBG » Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:38 pm

Don't encourage him.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion